Talk about a NIGHTMARE scenario.........Donald Trump/ president.......OMG

Started by thatsMRSc2u, April 03, 2011, 10:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

You know, of all the B.S. that I've and even posted on the Forum, this thread has to take the cake.  I mean, honestly, "He's rich so he ain't never done no manual labor or even know how to." or "He's rich so obviously he has more brains than most"...give me a break.  When shit goes south it isn't the rich you see with their hands out, its the so-called manual labor blue collar types. 

Quite frankly, with this level of discourse is it any wonder why there isn't a canidate worth voting for?...as if it actually mattered.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

thatsMRSc2u

Quote from: Varmit on April 06, 2011, 03:54:45 AM
You know, of all the B.S. that I've and even posted on the Forum, this thread has to take the cake.  I mean, honestly, "He's rich so he ain't never done no manual labor or even know how to." or "He's rich so obviously he has more brains than most"...give me a break.  When shit goes south it isn't the rich you see with their hands out, its the so-called manual labor blue collar types. 

Quite frankly, with this level of discourse is it any wonder why there isn't a canidate worth voting for?...as if it actually mattered.

When shit goes south the blue collar manual labor types will know how to take care of themselves. Don't confuse manual labor blue collar with poor trash welfare types. The upper-crust have somebody else do it or buy it types will be puttin salt and pepper on their money and seein if they can eat it.

redcliffsw

It's not only the welfare types who have been taking Gov't money.
The welfare mentality has been accepted far and wide iin this country for years. 
Liberals, moderates and so-clalled conservatives adapt to gov't money and programs.
It ought to be un-acceptable.

Warph

Trump has only slightly more charisma than Ross Perot and Perot got nowhere.  Voting for charisma is what put the current disaster in the Oval Office.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk