Could this be Israel's next War?

Started by Warph, April 09, 2011, 12:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: Varmit on April 17, 2011, 08:19:30 PM
Oh my God...you sad, racist little man. 

ROTFLMAO.  Not hardly!  I'm part indian and call them on their own treachery and hippocracy especially those who bemoan their fate.  God himself sets up kings and kingdoms, makes them rise and fall based on their following him or denying him.  So goes every nation, tribe and village that denies God.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

besides varmit the word your looking for is not racist. I do not think any one race is genetically superior than another.  I do believe i am discriminate.  I discriminate all the time.  EVeryone does.

Varmit

Actually the word I was looking for was Jackass, but I was trying to be polite. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: Varmit on April 17, 2011, 09:00:29 PM
Actually the word I was looking for was Jackass, but I was trying to be polite. 
ROTFL your going to have to do better than that.  Can't argue the facts so you gotta name call huh.

Anmar

Steve, your religious zealotry knows no bounds.  I'm astounded at the level of narrow-mindedness that you have displayed.  You mentioned prophesy and the interpretation of prophesy.  You seem to be unable to recognize that YOUR interpretation isn't really based on anything contained in the actual Torah.  Your interpretation is just your opinion, and frankly, I'm going to have to side with everyone here who thinks your kind of a crackpot. 

Scripturally, you don't really have much to stand on besides a few very vague and general passages that can be interpreted to mean a wide variety of things.  Frankly, you're trying to take the literal quotes from a book that has been mangled over the course of 2000 years by kings, scoundrels, con artists and well-meaning fools.  We both know that anyone can pretty much use the bible to justify anything.  For every passage you find to justify your point of view, I can produce another that justifies mine.  We've played this game here before.

The bottom line is this, the founders didn't share your religious zealotry.  They didn't give a damn about what you are talking about.  They wanted the US to be a place of religious inclusion, and a place that acted justly towards all men. If you apply those principals to the conflict in the middle east, I think its pretty clear what needs to be done.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

srkruzich

Anmar You have no clue.  This country was founded long before this Government was created and it was founded on God and biblical principles.  Secondly the Government was based on most of the New Testament Church principles.  So yes it was founded on christian principles.  Our freedom of religion was created to stop the oppression the Anglican and other offshoots of Catholicism.   The other religions of the world benefitted from this as well.   
As for your evaluation of the bible, it was preserved.  it has been proven it is accurate, compared to the oldest scripts found.  That is the KJV only.  The others that abound have obscured the truth. 

redcliffsw

Srkruzich, you're doing it right.  The KJV is true.

Stay right in there.

srkruzich

Quote from: redcliffsw on April 18, 2011, 08:18:09 AM
Srkruzich, you're doing it right.  The KJV is true.

Stay right in there.
I actually go to the greek or hebrew to determine the meaning first but have found that the KJV has translated word for word.  Now i have used, Amplified for thought for thought.  as well as compared it to the words used.  Thought for thought is not as accurate though IMO, but it does try to take into account the context.  The key is that if you try to take 1 verse and say it contradicts another area, you are in error in your attempt to determine the meaning because they don't take the context of the passage. 

I've not found any contrdictions in the KJV.   They agree with the hebrew and greek. 

redcliffsw

II Cor 4: 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
            4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

jerry wagner

Quote from: redcliffsw on April 18, 2011, 09:18:15 AM
II Cor 4: 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
            4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

I love that you quote a book that is written by MAN.... the most fallible creature and yet you quote WORD FOR WORD was is written as if it is to be believed beyond doubt.  Laughable is the word that comes to mind.  That the events could have occurred that are written in the KJV bible are possible, no doubt, but that does not mean that the exact words are to be repeated to prove a point.  Quotes are open to interpretation and further your quoting does not even take into account that the original authors could have and probably did insert THEIR OWN OPINIONS into the writings.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk