Could this be Israel's next War?

Started by Warph, April 09, 2011, 12:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Quote from: srkruzich on April 11, 2011, 01:33:03 PM
Actually indians are not native to this continent.  :)  they migrated over.  But IF they think they can take it back and hold on to it, more power to them. 

Besides they weren't given the land to them by God either.  :)

seriously Steve??? You are going to actually say that with a a straight face?? 
I have to agree with Pam on this one.   
We have no business there.. We really have no business anywhere.. but here at home on our own turf.. trying to take care of our own.. I'm not going to get in this pissing match.. but I will never change my mind about it..
and as far as what God gave to who?? whatever!!~~~religious ..smigious.. more lives are lost over that subject than anyone can count.. its insane..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on April 12, 2011, 10:42:58 AM
seriously Steve??? You are going to actually say that with a a straight face?? 
I have to agree with Pam on this one.   
We have no business there.. We really have no business anywhere.. but here at home on our own turf.. trying to take care of our own.. I'm not going to get in this pissing match.. but I will never change my mind about it..
and as far as what God gave to who?? whatever!!~~~religious ..smigious.. more lives are lost over that subject than anyone can count.. its insane..

Quite frankly Teresa, the land is more israels than it is anyone elses. Their history and their culture and their people have occupied the land since abraham.   Was reading up on a mountain in israel recently, and the entire mountain is man made. It is level after level of jewish civilization built on top of old remains, until it became a mountain. Its history dates back over 3500 years.  Then you have temple mount. The ruins and relics date back to solomons time.  They have held the land, lost it, retaken it and are currently in possession of the land.

The world has always been settled by conquering and holding.  The key factor was in holding.  It is that way still. except they are trying to use a world organization to take and give.  At least in the old days, someone had to physically go and take the land and face risk of dying to take it.  The strongest of the two fighting would survive.  Now days, politics takes lands. 

Personally i wouldn't lift a finger against israel as anyone who ever has, has been destroyed.  The hand of God is on that ation and if you  go to war with them, you go to war against God.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Anmar

Our policy should not e driven by religious zealots,  neo-cons and hate mongers.  Lets take care of ourselves first.  We have enough problems.  Stop giving tens of billions of our taxpayer dollars to Israel every year.  Stop allowing foreign governments to influence our political system.  Ban AIPAC
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Teresa

Quote from: Anmar on April 12, 2011, 02:20:10 PM
Our policy should not e driven by religious zealots,  neo-cons and hate mongers.  Lets take care of ourselves first.  We have enough problems.  Stop giving tens of billions of our taxpayer dollars to Israel every year.  Stop allowing foreign governments to influence our political system.  Ban AIPAC

I agree...........I'm tired of it all..I agree that its their land.
Great! Then let them have it.. and lets get our boys back home and let them guard our own border..and start dumping money into our own United States..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flintauqua

Did I just feel the Earth shake?  Teresa agreed with Anmar? 

Does this mean that people with strong opinions that span the political spectrum can, from time to time, find something to agree on? 

Or, does it mean that in this bi-polar political climate that I, a right leaning Moderate, have to choose to agree with one or the other, since I couldn't possibly agree with both, which I actually do?
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Anmar

Patriotism spans all different views.  We're both passionate about politics because we care about our country.  Our involvement with Israel has brought us nothing but trouble, its not difficult to see.  Besides, we don't have the money to be just giving away. 
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on April 12, 2011, 02:25:31 PM
I agree...........I'm tired of it all..I agree that its their land.
Great! Then let them have it.. and lets get our boys back home and let them guard our own border..and start dumping money into our own United States..

You know i totally agree.  Lets get everyone home.  Tired of Obama stirring the shit up in middle east. NOw pakistan is acting like a bunch of fools.  Sheesh.

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on April 12, 2011, 02:41:41 PM
Patriotism spans all different views.  We're both passionate about politics because we care about our country.  Our involvement with Israel has brought us nothing but trouble, its not difficult to see.  Besides, we don't have the money to be just giving away. 

Americans have always took care of underdog.  One nation is jumped on by everyone.  they are entitled to do what they want, believe how they believe and everyone else around them should just mind their own business. But no they can't leave well enough alone.  They gotta attack israel constantly.  Just because the US stands by them and keeps the wolves at bay, isn't a bad thing and not something we shouldn't do. 
That is unless your all for genocide!  Cause that will happen if we don't stand with them.

Warph

Quote from: Anmar on April 11, 2011, 01:10:26 AM
your premise is flawed, as is your logic.  Stop posting your zionist propaganda.  Your kind drove us to war after war and ruined our financial situation.  We are done with you. 

Who is "WE" sport???  Your gang of blood-thirsty clowns??  Just to let you know... and I can tell you do not have a clue as to what is really going on.... so let me help you out here: Palestine is genocide.  It is genocide under the cloak of nationalism.... genocide under the facade of retaliation..... genocide dressed up as righteousness.... genocide disguised as the outcry of the oppressed.  The Nazis dressed themselves in that same garb.  They were the victims fighting back against oppression and they went on being the victims until they drowned half the continent in blood.  The law of the Beast is cunning, and the name of the book of the Beast may change...but its end is always the same: The BEAST wants power.... it wants glory and wealth..... but above all things, it wants BLOOD!

To call for a Palestinian state is to call for genocide.... period.  There is nothing peaceful about a call for genocide.  It is not possible to peacefully implement genocide.  Every mention of a Two State Solution is an encouragement to further violence and murder.  A reward for the butchers who have been at this business for some 1300 years.  Urge the creation of a Palestinian State and you might as well call for the resurrection of the Third Reich.  There are linguistic and cultural differences, but both follow the law of the BEAST.  Let there be no more lies about good intentions and no more self-deceit about the search for peace.  The road to Palestine does not lead to peace, but to the cemetery.

It is time to stop the lies and tell the truth, sport.  To promote the creation of a Palestinian state is a violent act.  The PA and Hamas are collaborators in genocide.  Their charges are the murderers.  Because of them and their many factions, Palestine is genocide....  it is the cultivated work of an ideology that has successfully turned millions of people into born serial killers or their accomplices.  Its two political favorites are Barghouti of the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade and the Hamas leadership.  Their only accomplishment is the death toll, their house of state is the cemetery and their constitution is the ravings of a bigoted murderer.  To stand for them is to stand for murder.  To stand against them is to stand for life.

Palestinian state?... IMO it will never happen.  Besides... I will be totally surprised if the PA lasts through the year before it falls like a house of cards. 

So... my advice to you sport is, follow these great words of wisdom from M. Twain:  "It's better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk