Talk about a NIGHTMARE scenario.........Donald Trump/ president.......OMG

Started by thatsMRSc2u, April 03, 2011, 10:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

I think we are pretty much agreeing, so everybody simmer down and try not to get defensive. Looks are important in some areas but not in most. I'm not sure how someone looks "Presidental," but in that case I'll vote for John Weatherly  (Tony) from NCIS. I think he is so handsome, but that is just me. Of course "Jethro" ain't half bad either for the rugged older type. ;D I'm not sure what makes a good candidate any more.They are all so professionally handled and managed, who knows what they really think?

thatsMRSc2u

Quote from: srkruzich on April 04, 2011, 10:53:15 AM
Actually he is smarter and better than the common man. Thats why he is rich!  YOu don't get that way being a blue collar worker!

Right there is the reason you and I will NEVER agree dude. His MONEY does NOT make him either better OR smarter....Plenty of people are what YOU consider "smart enough" they just chose a different road...and that makes THEM smarter in my consideration.

srkruzich

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on April 04, 2011, 12:09:34 PM
Right there is the reason you and I will NEVER agree dude. His MONEY does NOT make him either better OR smarter....Plenty of people are what YOU consider "smart enough" they just chose a different road...and that makes THEM smarter in my consideration.
The simple fact is that HE IS SMART.  IF he wasn't smart he wouldn't have the power and money that he has nor would he have been able to lose it all like he has and get it all back.  Doesn't matter what he looks like, the fact is he has demonstrated his abilities. 

IF the average joe was as smart as he is they would have money and power too. 

The old saying those who are do. Those who aren't work for those who do
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Teresa

Steve... right you are..
He is extremely smart and business shrewed and a lot of what he ways is good common business sense.. and someone that has some financial sense better start running this country AS a business before we totally go belly up ( if we aren't there already )...
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

thatsMRSc2u

Being a shrewd businessman can not get you elected president...if it could Ron Paul and Ross Perot would both have gotten elected. BOTH of whom I voted for.

Having money and power does not make you "smarter" or "better" except in the minds of  people who value such things more than anything else.  Now I am  bowing out of this conversation agreeing to disagree.

jarhead

Trump pissed on many a small man to get to the top. The little man sucked buttermilk every time he went bankrupt and I bet he never lost a minutes sleep over it

srkruzich

Quote from: jarhead on April 04, 2011, 01:28:20 PM
Trump pissed on many a small man to get to the top. The little man sucked buttermilk every time he went bankrupt and I bet he never lost a minutes sleep over it

I don't know if he did.  Maybe.   I know that he hires folks that are going to do and not talk about it.   You have to be that way to compete in the top.  IF not the other sharks are going to eat you alive.

He has the smarts to steer this country back into producing again.  I know that if it were me in that position one of the FIRST things i would do to get jobs flowing is exempt all business from taxes, foreign and domestic.    Remove taxation of business, then you would have more jobs than could be filled.

thatsMRSc2u

Quote from: jarhead on April 04, 2011, 01:28:20 PM

No he never lost any sleep...he was grinnin and rubbin his hands together while lookin down his nose at em and telling them they should be grateful to him for giving them rain.

srkruzich

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on April 04, 2011, 04:25:18 PM
No he never lost any sleep...he was grinnin and rubbin his hands together while lookin down his nose at em and telling them they should be grateful to him for giving them rain.

LOL you don't succeed in business holding peoples hands telling them things will be ok even though they are having a hard day.  I've worked for men like him and he rewards you for productivity not inactivity or sub par work.

thatsMRSc2u

You don't succeed in life by standin on peoples necks as you climb over the "dead bodies" and kid yourself into thinkin your money and the people it buys really love you and will stick by you when it's gone, or that the people who tell you to your face youre an ass are "just jealous" of your "success"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk