Talk about a NIGHTMARE scenario.........Donald Trump/ president.......OMG

Started by thatsMRSc2u, April 03, 2011, 10:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I'm not saying he is Presidential material..( but a hell of a lot better than what we have in there now)  but I am sticking to the fact he is a smart as hell business man.
The left will nail him as the "evil rich."
Apparently having money is evil unless you are willing to take it from others and give it away to the ones who want everything for nothing..
Oh yeah... or your name is Kennedy, Soros, Gore, Kerry, Rockefeller, etc.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on April 04, 2011, 05:28:04 PM
I'm not saying he is Presidential material..( but a hell of a lot better than what we have in there now)  but I am sticking to the fact he is a smart as hell business man.
Apparently having money is evil unless you are willing to take it from others and give it away to the ones who want everything for nothing..

Absolutely true!  Like i've said, i've worked for James M. Cox (Cox communications),  D.G. Sego (Sego Enterprises), F Duane Ackerman (Bellsouth CEO), and quite a few other Execs, as well as a few entrepreneurs who took what they had, risked everything they had, and turned it into a profitable business that provided them with millions.  THey didn't get there mollycoddling workers.   Most workers i've ever dealt with only are there for their 40 hours a week and they won't put out more than they absolutely have to.  IMO they don't want to succeed, just exist.   IF you want to make a good wage, put forth extra effort, work 60 hours instead of 40 and you'll get noticed.  You'll get the raises and promotions and you will get the recognition.  IT is after all the producers that make the company great.  The non producers are just there for the company teat.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

thatsMRSc2u

Quote from: Teresa on April 04, 2011, 05:28:04 PM
I'm not saying he is Presidential material..( but a hell of a lot better than what we have in there now)  but I am sticking to the fact he is a smart as hell business man.

LOL Money doesnt make people evil.......the things they think it ENTITLES THEM to do. I don't care that he's rich....He's an egotistical ASS.....rich OR poor. I don't think he's better than what we have in there now...I think he's about on a LEVEL with what we have in there now.

Ross

Besides everything else you have pointed out, he is acting like Palin with that birther thing.
Everyone knows that just doesn't fly any longer, it just gets negative feed back, besides getting newsmedia coverage.
Perhaps the republicans will settle on a Trump/Palin ticket.

flintauqua

One of my chief concerns with the Donald is how does anyone develop that much real estate in NY/NJ without being fairly cozy with the 'Five Families'?
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Roma Jean Turner

I'm happy to hear some different ideas and possibilities.  I also like it that he says what he thinks even if it po's others.  The hair and the 3 marriages are non issues for me.

Patriot

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on April 04, 2011, 05:52:10 PM
....He's an egotistical ASS.....rich OR poor. I don't think he's better than what we have in there now...I think he's about on a LEVEL with what we have in there now.

Drats!  If Trump runs & wins the primary, we'll have two great choices... an egotistical ass with bad hair or an arrogant ass with a shady background! 
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

jarhead

Teresa

Quote from: jarhead on April 04, 2011, 09:32:04 PM
Quit it Patriot---you're scaring me !!

hahaha~~ an nothing scares you!!   (( 'Cept Jimmie and me.. )) ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk