For my fellow Moderates

Started by flintauqua, April 03, 2011, 09:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodbuster

Flintaqua, I missed seeing you here on the forum. Last time you were here you were among the unemployed ;D. I hope you are working now, but I have my doubts since you are posting again ???. Seriously, good to see you back on the forum.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Lookatmeknow!!

Quote from: sodbuster on April 06, 2011, 05:27:21 PM
Flintaqua, I missed seeing you here on the forum. Last time you were here you were among the unemployed ;D. I hope you are working now, but I have my doubts since you are posting again ???. Seriously, good to see you back on the forum.

David

And what does employment have to do with posting on forum?????? I work 12 hour days some 13 and post!! That was just rude!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

flintauqua

Angie,  I didn't take it as rude, just an observation.  When I was employed, I had very little time to post.  I am unemployed, and check, and post to, the forum between searching and applying for jobs online, which I spend more time at than I did at a full-time job.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Lookatmeknow!!

Ok, just wasn't sure, sounded rude to me. Guess that's cause so many can't agree to disagree about things! LOL- sorry!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

sodbuster

Quote from: flintauqua on April 07, 2011, 12:19:17 PM
Angie,  I didn't take it as rude, just an observation.  When I was employed, I had very little time to post.  I am unemployed, and check, and post to, the forum between searching and applying for jobs online, which I spend more time at than I did at a full-time job.

Flintaqua it was just an observation, nothing rude meant at all. Hence, my statement twice welcoming you back to the forum and the emoticons. Angie you totally misread my comment, it happens, I have done the same. Flintaqua used to post all the time and now he is again. Good to see you back Flintaqua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: ;D :D

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk