The Nazi Cult of the Organic..

Started by redcliffsw, March 26, 2011, 09:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Tragically, this barbaric cognitive dissonance, this Nazi cult of the organic lives today in American society's obsession with all things organic, "saving the planet," overly protecting animals at human expense ... and regulating our sacred constitutional rights into oblivion.
-Ellis Washington

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=279449

thatsMRSc2u

God....keep your hands on my mouth..................... :-X

Varmit

While I don't agree with PETA or the like, I believe that we do need to rethink how we do things.  We DO need to "save the planet"..not because of global warming, but because its the only one we got, and the only one our children will have.  We DO need to protect animals, not by banning hunting or the eating of meat..but by not allowing them to be hunted into extinction, or used in cruel sport such as dog fighting or bull fighting. 

By the way Mr. Washington, we as humans HAVE lost our connection to the natural world around us.  We have substituted technology for what once was a sacred and spirtitual bond with the universe. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk