Tt's a coming to your back yard!

Started by Teresa, March 17, 2011, 07:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

evanstrail

A key concept mentioned early in story - The Muslims were allowed to immigrate to the countries of the European Union, but not required to assimilate.  I can't think of an instance in history were this idea ever worked out in favor of the original majority.

Warph

Quand j'ai vu le premier mot de ce titre (Tts), je pensais que vous parliez de seins (Tits).
J'ai été quatorze fois dans la cour arrière ... et rien!

Seigneur ... très belle image de Thérèse ... ressemble beaucoup.
(me demande si je vais obtenir plus de points pour cela?)
Sérieusement, très agréable.  Soit dit en passant, où vous cachez-vous
les armes dans cette image?
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

Damnit WARPH ,You want to translate that ? Beaucoup is the only word I know !!!

Diane Amberg

Warph

Quote from: jarhead on March 19, 2011, 08:30:10 PM
Damnit WARPH ,You want to translate that ? Beaucoup is the only word I know !!!

Beaucoup is a good start for a marine, jarhead.... that, a bottle of beer and a slow walk down Rue Littrey off the leftbank at midnight .  No telling what you might wind up with.

Rough translation:  When I saw the first word of this title (Tts),
I thought you were talking about boobs (Tits).
I went to the back yard fourteen times... and nothing!

Lord ... very nice picture of Teresa ... looks great.
(wonder if I'll get more points for that?)
Seriously, very nice.  Incidentally, where are you hiding
your weapons in this picture?

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

WARPH,
My French is a tad rusty. Been along time since I was in France---Belleau Woods it was---I jumped up from a trench and yelled ---"Come on you sons a bitches, you want to live forever ? " Now I know the history books give credit to ol Sgt/Maj Dan Daly for saying that but truth be known, that lad had laryngitis that day. Now I know ol Larry is going to say that's just another of my war stories, but I will swear on ol Sarge's life, it's the truth !!
As for where Teresa hides her weapons---just mess with her and you will find out. I think I know where she hides a pair of "bazookas". :)

larryJ

Aw. Jarhead, I love war stories.  But, I will take offense at your claim of saying the words attributed to Dan Daly, even if meant in jest.  That phrase was uttered by Dan Daly, end of story.  I would take offense that you would claim to have said those words, which were said by a two-time Medal Of Honor recipient.  Even Marines know when to show respect.

:angel:

Larry (what am I doing in Politics?)  j
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

jarhead

Sorry I offended you Larry but I do believe since Sgt/Maj Daly said that during WW-I that any one reading it would know it was a cock & bull story, on my part.  I have met several MOH recipients and have the most  respect for them, but found they are human and don't mind a BS story. I served with a Lt. that earned the Navy Cross and "almost" have him convinced that I carried him piggyback up & down the mountains in Nam so I suppose to stay politically correct I should come clean with him.  :angel:

Sarge

That Lt that you speak of told me that he just humors you so you don't feel so out of place. I wish he'd humor me cause I sure feel out place around him.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk