MILLER, Thomas Frank - b. August 9. 1944 - d. March 14, 2011

Started by patyrn, March 17, 2011, 08:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Thomas Frank Miller, age 66, a resident of Wichita, Kansas, passed away on Monday, March 14, 2011 at Via Christi St. Francis Hospital in Wichita, Kansas.  He was born on August 9, 1944 in Eureka, Kansas, the son of Frank A. and Dorothy M. (Biggs) Miller.

Tom was a graduate of Eureka High School Class of 1962.  On February 19, 1977, he was united in marriage to Karen R. Karns.  Tom worked as a welder.  He was a member of the First Evangelical Free Church in Wichita, Kansas.

He is survived by his wife, Karen Miller of the home and one sister, Beulah Mast of Severy, Kansas.  He was preceded in death by his parents and one sister, June Hamilton.

Cremation has taken place, and graveside services will be held at 1:30 p.m. on Friday, March 18, 2011 at Piedmont Cemetery, Piedmont, Kansas.  Memorials are suggested to the American Diabetes Association and may be left with the funeral home.  Online condolences may be left for the family at www.countrysidefh.com.  Arrangements are under the direction of Countryside-Zimmerman Funeral Home, 206 E. Washington, Howard, Kansas 67349.

(taken from the Countryside Funeral Home website)

frawin

The Miller's were our neighbors when I was growing up.  I remember Tommy as a young person.  My sympathy to the family.
Frank & Dorothy were very good neighbors and I have lots of memories of spending time at their house, or them at ours.

Myrna

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk