The Molech Paradigm

Started by redcliffsw, March 14, 2011, 04:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

You're right Anmar. What do I know about having a proper home life for children. I only had 3 children that we raised so I apologize for speaking of matters than I know nothing about. :)

Varmit

Actually Jarhead, he is right.  Your argument went after him and not what he said. 

That being said, having children doesn't make one an "expert" on raising children, just means that those folks were able to concieve.  This statement isn't directed at anyone on here, just in general. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

jarhead

What ever Varmit. I do believe in my last post I said "I apologize." To borrow a line(respectfully) from Pam---"and that's all I got to say about it "

srkruzich

Quote from: Varmit on March 16, 2011, 03:53:38 AM
Actually Jarhead, he is right.  Your argument went after him and not what he said. 

That being said, having children doesn't make one an "expert" on raising children, just means that those folks were able to concieve.  This statement isn't directed at anyone on here, just in general. 
Actually, having had my kids makes me more of an expert than those who haven't had kids or those who haven't put in the years i have with my kids.   Considering all of my kids are doing good, honest lawabiding citizens, 3 of the 4 have served our country.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Anmar

Lol,  why are you so sensitive jarhead?  I didn't say anything about you personally, your kids, or your ability as a parent.  I never said you don't know anything about parenting,  why are you trying to insinuate that I even opened my mouth about you?  Good grief.  This thread is not about you, or me.  This is how vast groups of Americans are constantly manipulated into voting a certain way, you miss the real issues, you take everything as a personal attack, and you are too emotionally involved to think critically. 
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

jarhead

Why hell Anmar, I'm just a sensitive type guy. What can I say !! I do whole heartedly agree with your below quote. Liberal Democrats could learn from it.:)

Quote from anmar:
This is how vast groups of Americans are constantly manipulated into voting a certain way, you miss the real issues, you take everything as a personal attack, and you are too emotionally involved to think critically.   

Anmar

Jarhead,  its true for both sides.  I know you all assume I'm some liberal crackpot, but its only because most people don't really take the time to read the entirety of my posts or think about them with an open mind.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk