KU Goes To NCAA!

Started by sixdogsmom, March 12, 2011, 07:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Yes! Go WSU! Did you ever see a coach enjoy a basketball game as much as the Charleston coach? Heads up, Frank Martin, you could learn somethin' here. This guy was his teams' biggest cheerleader; they all knew when they hadn't done what they should, and came back to end the game with a respectable number as a loss. Overall, a very good game! Go WSU! Go Shockers!
Edie

sixdogsmom

It looks as though Spiders are a natural food for Jayhawks! Rock Chalk! Jayhawk! Go! KU!
Edie

Wilma

I have been waiting for someone to explain to me what happened to the Hawks.  I can't believe that they played that game.  If I hadn't recognized the players, I would say that they were all impersonators.  Perhaps they were, in disguise.  I know KU lost the game but I just can't make myself believe it.  There is something wrong there.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, WSU is playing tonight for the chance to play for first place in the NIT.  They need all that energy that would have been going to KU.  Tonight at 6:00 on ESPN2, Central time.  If you can't watch or don't care to watch, send them a thought or two.  It is amazing what the energy that is generated by your support can do.  The State of Kansas is still represented in this game.  Help us to win at least one national championship.

GO, SHOCKS!!!   BRING IT HOME!!!

sixdogsmom

I'll be watchin' and hoping for great things! I have been following this team for over fifty years! Go Shocks!  8) 8)
Edie

Roma Jean Turner

Who are the Shockers playing.  I don't get that channel.

sixdogsmom

They are playing Washington State. I thought everybody got ESPN? Right now they are way ahead 58 to 30. Looks like it will be a blowout.
Edie

Wilma

It was.  75--44.  Wichita is on the way to the championship.

sixdogsmom

Getting ready to go into the second half; looks like Alabama has a little edge over Colorado to see who goes against the Shockers on Thursday night.
Edie

Janet Harrington

Even though I don't get to watch very many basketball games that WSU plays, I am so proud of this team. Seems they have come a long ways and I am sending my thoughts for them to grab that championship trophy. Go Shocks.

Wilma

Tonight is the night.  Due to start in about 10 minutes, I think.  Keep your positive thoughts headed to the Shocks in Madison Square Garden, NYC.  ESPN2, channel 24 on the SKTC cable.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk