KU Goes To NCAA!

Started by sixdogsmom, March 12, 2011, 07:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

The Shockers play the number one seed (Virginia Tech), in the NIT on Sunday morning at 10:00 AM. I think I may stay home and watch it.
Edie

Judy Harder

what channel is broadcasting the KU game. I get so frustrated trying to make sense out of the guides and flipping through channels trying to find K-State last night, I almost missed them. (Of course, that was so disappointing I might as well watched something else) but Wisconsin was earning the right to go on.
My daughter and grandsons live in Wisconsin, so they are happy! Now, Rock-Chalk Jayhawks!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Wilma

SHOCKERS!!!   SHOCKERS!!!   SHOCKERS!!!  They won their game today and get to go on to the 3rd round of the NIT.

sixdogsmom

Judy, if you have SKT the KU game will be on channel 30 at about 7:50 tonight. We were fortunate that this year we got to see all four parts of the tourney for the first time. I thank NCAA and the carrieres for that. Lotsa good basketball! And yes! Go Shocks!
Edie

Judy Harder

Thanks Edie. Wish the paper would put a daily schedule in so we can see when WHO plays. Oh thank God for the forum and you all who have my habits...LOL
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

sixdogsmom

The sports pages of the Eagle always has a schedule for the local teams as well as what sports are playing overall. O' course you gotta figure out what channel, as they just give the network names. I think you might be able to find out some info by googling the tourneys' websites. I do wish that SKT were a little more responsive to catering to us 'addicts', and not so hell-bent on selling pay-per-view.  :P :P
Edie

sixdogsmom

Oops! My bad! The channel is 31, just now starting!  ;)
Edie

sixdogsmom

The cream, it is a-risin'! Rock Chalk! Jayhawk! Go! KU!  ;D ;D
Edie

sixdogsmom

Here it is Tuesday night already, and Colorado Vs Kent State is a real dogfight! They have not been over one or two points apart all the way. There is speculation that Wichita State will be paired with Colorado in the semi-finals. Now wouldn't that be somethin'? 'Course, Wichita State has to get past their own problems; playing at home against a tem they should beat easily. Could be very bad Karma, looking at the way they have played in the past. I'm hopin'!  :-\ :-\
Edie

Wilma

SHOCKERS!!!   SHOCKERS!!!   SHOCKERS!!!  on their way to Madison Square Garden

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk