KU Goes To NCAA!

Started by sixdogsmom, March 12, 2011, 07:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

But we all knew they were going to the big dance. But they won their ticket with no trouble from Texas this afternoon! Rock! Chalk! Jayhawk! Go! KU!
Edie

Diane Amberg

Warph

I'll be pulling for them since my beloved team Georgetown was blasted by VCU 74 to 56.  Where the hell is VCU anyway.  I don't believe that team exists.  I believe it was a group of NBA players incognito put there by Obuma to keep Georgetown out of the Final Four so his Ohio St. pick will win all the marbles.  I hate dirty politics!

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

VCU is in Richmond. I don't think Hoyas exist either. I've never seen one. Heh,heh.

Warph

Quote from: Diane Amberg on March 19, 2011, 12:58:05 PM
VCU is in Richmond. I don't think Hoyas exist either. I've never seen one. Heh,heh.

WHAT!!!!!  Believe me, we exist.  You probably have never met one for no self-respecting Hoya
would want to live in the state of Delaware where Joe (hire plugs) Biden comes from. 
"Hoya Saxa!...  Hoya Saxa!... Hoya Saxa!..."  Heh, Heh, Heh.

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

sixdogsmom

BTW Warph, President Obama picked KU to win all the marbles. This did upset lots of Kstate fans.   :D
Edie

Wilma

SHOCKERS!!!   SHOCKERS!!!   SHOCKERS!!!

Mom70x7

NIT      NIT     NIT

sixdogsmom

That was an awesome game the Shockers played the other night! Just totally embarrassed Nebraska!
Edie

Warph

Quote from: sixdogsmom on March 19, 2011, 02:08:06 PM
BTW Warph, President Obama picked KU to win all the marbles. This did upset lots of Kstate fans.   :D

Whoa... I stand corrected.  I knew that.  Thanks, Six.  GO KU!
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk