Eagle Cam....

Started by Teresa, March 04, 2011, 04:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

sixdogs. The eagle cam peeked my interest and I also have roamed the internet finding several  sites that have the eagles and eaglets.. they are so fascinating
.. I will check yours out when I have the time.. I really love watching them..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

I just spent an entertaining half hour with the Decorah eagle family. Got to see both parents and the babies as they dined this evening. Mama is beginning to look like she needs a trip to the beauty shop, and did leave the nest only briefly. Both parents then fed themselves and the babies. Afterward, Mama tidied up the nest, rearranging various twigs and pieces of grass. Then she decided to have another snack. Papa then uncovered a prize morsel that was hidden beneath the surface of the nest. Mama gave him some looks that could have translated to "That was for Suday dinner!". Shortly afterward, he left the nest and Mama started preparing for the night. This is fun. Wish we could find one for hummingbirds!
Edie

W. Gray

http://outdoorchannel.com/Conservation/EagleCam.aspx

There are two new ones this year. Last years died after being hatched.

Both parents were home this morning.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

W. Gray

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Diane Amberg

I love watching these guys, especially when their fish dinner comes.

farmgal67357

I've been watching them too. They are getting so big!! Their feathers are changing too.
Lisa
Lisa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk