Obuma and Caterpillars

Started by Warph, March 04, 2011, 01:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

I am a realist who knows his limitations.  I know who I am and where my good intentions are likely to lead.  The best I can do for this forum is promise to keep needling far-left liberals and Obuma.  That is my calling and my pleasure.  LOL...

That said, lets start with after the midterm elections.  Remember when Obuma resolved to work hand-in-hand with Republicans?  For two years, he showed nothing but contempt for those on the right side of the aisle.  Now that the GOP controls the House and the nation's purse strings, his sudden attempt to appear reasonable is a classic case of necessity being the mother of re-invention.  This is, let us not forget, the same boorish clown who hosted a so-called bi-partisan summit at the White House, but as soon as Sen. McCain opened his mouth, the President glowered at him and then.... sounding like the most CHURLISH authority figure since Nurse Ratchet..... barked, "The election's over, John!"  Unbelievable!  For two years, Barack Hussein Obuma Showed nothing but contempt for those on the right side of the aisle.  Obuma has all the graciousness of a polecat.  If he had his way, he would facilitate the travel plans for every Republican in Washington by riding them out of town on a rail... which in the case of some Republicans, it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Anyhoo... in Obuma's case, we took a community organizer.... which, translated, meant a far left-wing activist with political ambitions.... whose baggage included questionable beliefs, repulsive associates and a totally undocumented background, and liberals and independents carried on as if he were the Second Coming.  They heard his empty slogans and swooned as if they were "rife with profound truths."  As orchestrated by the media pimps, they gushed over his platitudes as if his self-serving orations were the equivalent of Christ's Sermon on the Mount.  All over America, atheists saw Obuma and found religion.  They were, as many of them discovered over the past couple of years, royally hoodwinked, and they have only themselves to blame for it.  Used car dealers watched Obuma pull off the scam of the century and could only shake their heads and marvel as his audacity.  This empty suit has learned to be nothing but a crooked Chicago politician.   

And speaking of politicians, how much longer are we going to carry on like children where politicians are concerned?  There are, when you get right down to it, only two kinds... those who vote the way we like and those who don't.  They are not heroic or self-sacrificial.  They are quite the opposite.  By and large, they're not even terribly bright.  In fact, they remind me of those processionary caterpillars.  The major difference between the two species is that whereas the caterpillars follow one another endlessly with their little furry heads stuck up one another's fanny.....

....politicians have theirs stuck up their own.

.......Warph
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk