And so it goes....

Started by Warph, February 25, 2011, 01:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

"It is imperative that the nations and peoples of the world speak with one voice," said Barack Hussein Obuma.

It is?  Why?  Whose voice is that ONE voice?  His?  He certainly felt himself an international answer when he pontificated from Germany in front of "The Siegessäule," victory column placed there by Hitler as his own tribute to the 'goddess' of victory.

Why did he speak to the world from Germany?  He was no one then, really.

Charles might have the answer here as to... why?:  
"Germany was the heart of the so-called "holy" Roman Empire.  Rome moved to Germany in heart and mind and religion complete.  Germany was the seat of the not at all holy Roman Empire.  Rome's ideas were the basis of it all.  Its bent to conquer and rule and most of all its idolatry." ---Charles Krauthammer

Any nation with Barry the Clown as el presidente has nothing to offer to anyone in the way of advice on anything.  Yet, the world clamors to hear what Obuma has to say on the current unrest going on in the mid west and the middle east.  And once again Obuma and crew begin meddling in foreign affairs as if we had an real alternative.  We have nothing to offer them.  They have to work it out among themselves.  Was Castro an alternative to Batista?  We ditched Batista... a lesser bum... for Castro, an even bigger commie bum.  We have JFK to thank for that.  How many good Cubans lost their home and their freedom and their lives as a result of that stupidity?

He applauds the ouster of Mubarak in favor of a possible worse alternatives and no real decent alternative in sight.  Now Obuma weighs in on Libya with his two cents of nothing but rhetoric and high sounding words.  EMPTY WORDS!  

What is important here is that men rise to powre on mere empty words and people get thrills down their legs over it a la Chris Matthews.  Men like Evan Thomas, editor of Newsweek who said following Obama's speech,  "Obama is standing above the country, above the world, he is a sort of God."  They praise and glorify Obuma... sometimes passing out... at rallies just as they did in the time of Hitler, the man who tried to resurrect the empire yet again for a thousand year reign.  We need to guard our minds against such mindless devotion to any man, to any power.

When you get right down to it, the danger to America is not Barack Hussein Obuma but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.  It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obuma presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.  The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Obuma, who is a mere symptom of what ails America .  Blaming the prince of  clowns should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of clowns that made him their prince.  The Republic can survive a Barack Obuma, who is, after all, merely a clownish fool.  It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.

I rest my case!

.....Warph
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

sixdogsmom

Good to see you back Warph! Hope that you are feeling much better!  ;)
Edie

frawin

Hello Warph, it is great to see you back. You have been missed very much. We look forward to more of your wisdom. Hope ypu are feeling better and continue to heal.
Frank and Myrna

larryJ

While I have been very good on my intention to stay out of the Politics section, I do want to welcome you back, Warph.  I do miss you input.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

jarhead

WARPH, So glad you are back up and running, my friend.
Semper Fi

redcliffsw

Amen!  It's good to see you back at 'em.

Warph

Believe me, it is great to be back.  Again, thanks.  It probably won't take too long before I get my butt
in a sling for what I posted... but, so it goes.  LOL...

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Teresa

You got a lotof people who have good sling knives.. ( I'm sure one of us can cut you loose) 
Glad you are back with us... you old onry scallywag. :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Warph

Quote from: Teresa on March 03, 2011, 10:59:48 PM
You got a lotof people who have good sling knives.. ( I'm sure one of us can cut you loose) 
Glad you are back with us... you old onry scallywag. :)

Lol... glad to be back.... and by the way, HAPPY 50th, young lady. 
From your picture, you don't look a day over 25... (that ought to get me some points) :laugh:

--Warph

-- Warph

Diane Amberg

Somebody is doing some very fuzzy math! Ha!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk