Should be spoken in every school in the US

Started by Teresa, February 02, 2011, 02:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on February 04, 2011, 02:42:14 PM
It takes few words to speak the truth.

Let me give that a try.....

Quote from: Patriot on February 04, 2011, 02:08:55 PM
You're spot on, Pam.  Absolutely qualified to be called propaganda by definition...

Truth:  Your non-response clearly demonstrates your inability be civil enough to even acknowledge that someone has agreed with you.

Actually, if people are hindering individual liberty, frustrating peaceful coexistence, or are fostering government intrusions into private lives (actions I believe are antithetical to values you've endorsed on this forum), it would seem we have some common enemies
My aversion  to being told how to  live my life extends from far left liberal to far right hardcore conservatives

Truth:  You wouldn't know an affirmation & agreement if it bit you in the ass.  Let alone be civil enough to admit it.
Truth:  Finding common ground in a discussion is a skill you seem to lack.

C'mon... Have a little more courage, please.  You and I both know you said what you meant and meant what you said.
Now, your comment really wasn't sarcasm, was it?
Big thumbs up there bud ( sarcasm)  = OMG what a ( insert UN-flattering descriptive term I have used before here) no back-peddle involved....be as harsh as you like.

Truth: You sometimes hold yourself out as something you are not - discerning & intellectually honest.

It takes few words to speak the truth.

Yep, you're right again. Especially when arguing personalities as opposed to principles.

and now I have some really imPORtant things to do......like take a nap LOL

Truth:  Don't we all.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

thatsMRSc2u

QuoteTruth:  You wouldn't know an affirmation & agreement if it bit you in the ass.  Let alone be civil enough to admit it.
Truth:  Finding common ground in a discussion is a skill you seem to lack.

Truth: went down that road with you long time ago. You sure dont like it when people decide to treat you like you treat them.

QuoteTruth:  Your non-response clearly demonstrates your inability be civil enough to even acknowledge that someone has agreed with you.

operative idea here is been there done that with you.....no longer CARE to find common ground with you.

QuoteIt takes few words to speak the truth.

Yep, you're right again. Especially when arguing personalities as opposed to principles.

Back atcha there Skippy  :-*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk