By The Sea......

Started by redcliffsw, January 16, 2011, 07:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Interesting article and straight...

"I think Glenn Beck should stick to politics".
-Victoria Jackson
Read more & the video:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=250709

Varmit

You know, if it is one thing that I'm sick and tired of (and at times in the past have been guilty of) is so-called "christians" going off like they have a monopoly on Gods mind and heart.  I've got a newsflash for 'em.  God is a lot bigger than the one dipicted in a book that was penned by man. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

thatsMRSc2u

Quote from: redcliffsw on January 16, 2011, 07:08:19 AM
Interesting article and straight...

"I think Glenn Beck should stick to politics".
-Victoria Jackson
Read more & the video:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=250709

:P THAT was stupid

Quote from: Varmit on January 16, 2011, 08:04:02 AM
You know, if it is one thing that I'm sick and tired of (and at times in the past have been guilty of) is so-called "christians" going off like they have a monopoly on Gods mind and heart.  I've got a newsflash for 'em.  God is a lot bigger than the one dipicted in a book that was penned by man. 

OMG Varmit LOL  Shhh....this is not a good place to say that!!! You'll get in trouble BIGtime LOL (speaking from experience here LOLOLOLOL) but THANK you for havin the cajones to say it!!

Varmit

Pam, You might be right, Lord knows I've jumped people on here with the whole "...if you don't pray like I do you're doing it wrong." bit.  But recently I saw something that explained the Bible and religion in a way that just made a hellva lot of sense to me.  I got to thinking about the Bible and there are several things in it that just don't make sense.  Thats not to say that there parts of it that just feel right.  Kinda hard to explain.  But I do know that the Creator is not going to get hung up on wether or not a person is a Baptist, Luthern, Methodist, or whatever.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

thatsMRSc2u

redcliffsw

Well, He tells about His church in the Bible.  Not sure what you mean by "hung-up" but one has to wonder that they, or the whatever, all can't be right.   

thatsMRSc2u

Quote from: redcliffsw on January 17, 2011, 08:11:03 AM
Well, He tells about His church in the Bible.  Not sure what you mean by "hung-up" but one has to wonder that they, or the whatever, all can't be right.   

Geez Red.................open yours eyes

kshillbillys

And it"s no skin off his nose if it dont make sense to you and you dont get it. :angel: varmit i hope you like hot beer and BBBQ.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Roma Jean Turner

Pam,  I would be interested in reading or seeing whatever it was that had auch an impact on you.  Thanks

thatsMRSc2u

Quote from: Roma Jean Turner on January 17, 2011, 09:21:58 AM
Pam,  I would be interested in reading or seeing whatever it was that had auch an impact on you.  Thanks

Think you read Varmits post as mine Roma :) Me..I've had MANY eye-opening and heart opening moments in my life! Startin when I was a kid :)

I would be genuinely interested to know too Varmit

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk