It begins... Congresswoman, 6 Others, Killed By Gunman

Started by Patriot, January 08, 2011, 01:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookatmeknow!!

That was a very interesting video. The guy, Joe, is a hero. Only thing that I did worry about in this situation, he said he got the gun out of a guys hand. The guy he thought was the shooter. When he was asked if he would have shot the guy back he stated YES. I feel he has every right, but in this case he knocked the gun out of the wrong guys hand. The guy wasn't the shooter. But Joe thought about firing. He thought about it, that is what gun control is all about. He knew that it wasn't the time to open up and try to shot the guy back. I think in the back of his mind he knew that there were to many people around.

What I totally don't get is that the GOVERNMENT or whoever makes this LAW, like gun control and such, don't even think about the millions of people out there that can get guns illegally. That is why, to me, it is important to allow all others to carry a gun if they chose. We have guns at our house. I personally have never shot anything other than a BB gun. But if I lived iin a big more dangerous city, I just might carry a gun. But it is my right to chose. I always hated when my oldest girl was little, part of the well check up her dr at the time, would ask if we had locks on our guns or had them in a gun safe. We actually have them put away. Girls can't get to them. I just stated that to her and she looked at me like I was crazy. Well I told her a toddler wasn't going to climb up in the top of a closet to play with our guns. We teach our girls that guns can kill if not used right. The girls have been with Jeff feeding and have seen him have to use the gun. They are educated about guns. That is what we need to do with children these days, not take all the guns away. I do not let the kids at daycare play guns, only because they can't at school. You have to teach kids these things. I tell the girls to that no playing shooting at school. Educate kids, people and don't take away. We have to have guns on our farm, you never know when you will need one.
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Patriot

Mr. Ed is one of those people who wouldn't see the idiocy of his statements & reasoning if Jesus Christ Himself pointed it out.  Reason and logic don't work because he is so self absorbed. His friends, his background, his experience, his expertise.  And, heaven forbid somebody dispute his 'facts.'
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Teresa

Even Arpaio suggests Dupnik Shut up..

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Giffords-Dupnik-Arpaio-Arizona/2011/01/11/id/382540

Arpaio: Dupnik Should 'Shut Mouth' on Political Agenda in Tragedy

Tuesday, 11 Jan 2011 04:15 PM 

By Jim Meyers and Kathleen Walter

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio tells Newsmax that, if his fellow Arizona Sheriff Clarence Dupnik were an appointed chief of police instead of an elected official, he would be "fired tomorrow" for comments he's made about the shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and others on Saturday.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

twirldoggy

Roma Jean Turner

No kidding.  I grew up with and around law enforcement.  When I first heard Dupnik talk, I was dumbfounded that someone in his position was making those statements, but chalked it up to the intense emotion of the moment.  But, as he keeps on talking and making these statements it is obvious he is doing so politically with no respect for his position.  He should be relieved of duty immediately if it were possible.  I think maybe he is just trying to avert any blame for his departments part in dealing with the suspect and the suspects family in the past. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk