Wal-Mart Invasion Part of Larger DHS Takeover of America

Started by Teresa, January 07, 2011, 10:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Wal-Mart Invasion Part of Larger DHS Takeover of America

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Patriot

I pointed this out on 12/14/10 on this forum. 
(The 1984 ship has docked! Big brother is here!
« on: December 14, 2010, 10:00:12 am »)

The real dialogue there was diverted by accusations of 'fearmongering', but Varmit summed it up when he said, "Yeah...and right now one of the biggest threats comes from within our borders by people who we supposedly put in power, and by people we're told to trust (l.e.o's, teachers, etc).  However, the "A" Number 1 threat are those that can't or won't see what is happening."

Houston,  we have a problem!  No, we have two problems...

1)  Our rapidly accelerating descent into hard tyranny.
2)  Citizens who are too blind, narrow, ignorant, brainwashed, absorbed in their little life cocoons, or just plain too stupid  to see & respond to #1 above. 

Varmit is right... at this point  #2 is the problem that will sink us!

We stopped shopping at WallyWorld on 12/14/11.  There ARE alternatives!

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Varmit

Frankly, I'm still gonna shop at wal-mart.  I know that some will say "you're giving your money to an evil corporation" and that may be true.  But that evil corp. employs a hellva lot of people, not only that but I think that a very small amount of folks will actually pay attention to the monitors.  And lets face it how many "reports" are actually gonna be followed up on?  Lets face it, our so-called intelligence agencies and law enforcement couldn't catch a cold if they were mainlining the virus.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Patriot

I'm sure I'll still visit from time to time.  But don't underestimate the effect of those droning monitors...  subliminal indoctrination can be very effective.  I don't think the immediate effect is the problem.  Consider the long term effects on regular shoppers as well.  I suspect the next phase will include some Skinnerian reward features.

Varmit

I know what you're saying Patriot.  I guess I should've worded it differently.  I think the folks that would go along with Big Sister are braindead anyway. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Patriot

Braindead for sure, Varmit.  And properly herded by folks like Big Sis, large numbers of braindead sheeple can be obstacles in the road for the thinking segment of the population.

Varmit

True enough, but never forget that obstacles can also be used as cover.

Teresa

Please report suspicious activity at Wal-Mart to the Department of Homeland Security

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Judy Harder

How come when I am in WalMarts I NEVER see anything like this? Well maybe that is a good thing.
I would still be there laughing my socks off, or they would have carted me off to Osawatamie(sp)
I get these videos several times a year and I must say, my sense of humor just goes off the chart.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk