John Boehner "Weeper of the House"

Started by sodbuster, December 13, 2010, 08:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: sodbuster on December 26, 2010, 07:19:34 PM
Jarhead. I understood what you said. Boehner's crying was nothing near someone crying for their boys KIA. I would never slight your beloved Scar from the Vietnam era.  I would say that my Scar is bigger(caliber) than yours and I have used mine more recently than you probably have. All teasing aside on my part. Maybe I need to talk to Dr. Kamber too.  What happened to the good ol days when a man could just stuff down his feelings, without crying, until he dropped dead from a heart attack caused by stress and whiskey.

Problem is sometimes you don't drop dead.  6 heart attacks n counting.....and i don't get benefit of whiskey anymore.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

sodbuster

Did you see it he couldn't get through his induction as Speaker of the House without crying and wiping his nose with with his handkerchief. Much of what Dariagirl, Dania  and I have posted on this has been mostly tongue in cheeck. I just can't understand why we can't find someone in Politics that doesn't make a great character for Saturday Night Live. (Pelosi, Palin, Boehner). I do like what he said today in his speech, but I am very skeptical that things will change. If my Republican party does not use this and actually accomplish some major things, we get Obama for another 4 years. ( I still can't figure out how he beat the Clinton machine.) That is the end of the Weeper of the House thread as far as I am concerned.

David

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

jarhead

kshillbillys

LMAO Jar! I think it's very admirable that Boehner isn't afraid to show his emotions at being 3rd in command! I'd cry too! I think he's a great person and his life story is very uplifting and inspiring! So, that would be John Boehner SPEAKER of the House!--Jen
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

twirldoggy

Agree.  Much rather have him than others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk