He's Never Been Prouder...

Started by redcliffsw, December 26, 2010, 06:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Patriot

Those poll numbers are just staggering!  I knew it was bad.... but not that bad!  :'(

Call me a Bible thumper here, if you will... A wise man once told me there is a place called Hell, and you don't have to believe in it to go there...

Something that came to mind in reading that article is the lesson of outcomes in Paul's letter to the Romans about such things.  Not only guilty are those who DO such things, but those who ENCOURAGE & FACILITATE, or take pleasure in,  them that do those things.

Rom 1:18
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Rom 1:26-27

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Rom 1:31-32

Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Then, there are Christ's words in Revelation 3:15-16 to those who contently sit idle in the church at Laodicea , taking no stand or action on either side of such things, thinking that their life is good & all their needs are met (v 17)....

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Thanks for the link redcliffsw.  Now we can see how far we've come.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk