Merry Christmas to ALL

Started by kshillbillys, December 24, 2010, 06:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of my friends and acquaintances. I hope that 2011 is a wonderful year for you and yours.

I have never been a person to ask for a lot. This year has been a major struggle for me, personally. My mother was diagnosed with stage IV cancer in January. I have been with her in every step throughout the way, including her treatments and surgery and every hospitalization. I have worried myself sick all year about my mama. I have taken on projects and other problems just so I could occupy my mind with something other than how sick she is. With all of this, she has made it through 2010, but I don't know how long I will have her in 2011. I appreciate the prayers given up to God for my mother and I would greatly appreciate more, not just for my mother, but also for my family and I during this time. Remember to hold all those you love in your heart, not just at Christmastime, but all the year through.

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.--Luke 2:14

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Jennifer Walker
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Roma Jean Turner

I will pray for you and yours and hope you are blessed with a warm and loving Christmas and New Year.

Teresa

You know that I am sending in my 2 cents worth too Jen.. Hang in there..
Remember... """Quality of life for those we love.."""
Hugs to you and yours..... :-*..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

Jen, may God bring you peace and the love to help you now and in the coming days. Christ is born and there is hope for mankind.
Edie

Ms Bear

Jennifer, my prayers are with you and your family.  I lost my mother this year and I really miss her.

larryJ

Merry Christmas to all my forum friends!

Jennifer, times can be tough when you have an ailing parent or child or even yourself.  It is a burden that just doesn't seem fair.  My prayers are with you, also.  

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Clubine Ranch

Saddness seems to make us appreciate the joy even more. Jennifer take care, I know it is hard.
May this Holy of Seasons fill everyone with true peace. Merry Christmas to all. It is such a very special time of the year. This year we are even more appreciative of our dear family and friends and neighbors across the miles.  Dale and Barbara

frawin

Jennifer, we were very sorry to learn of your Mother's illness. Enjoy her while you can, I know she appreciates your love and care and you appreciate anytime you have with her. Mother's are special, I lost my Mother 34 years ago and I think about her and miss her every day. Myrna and I will keep you and your family in our prayers. Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your family.
Frank

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk