CREAMER, Faron Lee - b. January 2, 1961 - d. December 9, 2010

Started by patyrn, December 15, 2010, 02:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Faron  Lee Creamer, 49, of Decatur, Illinois, died on Thursday, December 9, 2010 at his residence.  Faron was born January 2, 1961 in Winfield, Kansas, the son of Leroy and Nancy Creamer.

He graduated from West Elk High School in Howard, Kansas.  He worked as a millwright for Kelly Construction and was a member of the Moline Baptist Church in Moline, Kansas.

Survivors are his children, Dallas and Sophia and their mother, Janet Creamer, of Decatur Illinois; his mother, Nancy Creamer; his sisters, Nancy James of Niantic, Illinois and Elizabeth Osley of Sparta, Wisconsin; his brothers, William Creamer and Leroy Creamer of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and David Creamer of Elk Falls, Kansas.  He is also survived by his brothers-in-law, his sisters-in-law, and many nieces and nephews.

A memorial service was held on Monday, December 13, 2010 at Niantic Four Square Church in Niantic, Illinois with Rev. Chuck Ferris officiating.  A private burial will take place at a later date.  Memorials may be made to his mother, Cora N. Creamer, to help with his children.  Memorials contributions may be sent in care of Tanzyus-Logan Funeral Service and Care, 3085 Kandy Lane, Decatur, Illinois 62526.

(published in the Prairie Star 12/15/2010)

Buddyboy

I remember Faron as a great classmate. Forty nine hits very close to home and with two children too. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. Shocking and sad.

Diane Amberg

We had a lot of fun on face book. I'm sorry I never got to actually meet him. A very sad and sudden end.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk