You're Fired!

Started by Patriot, December 09, 2010, 10:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Imagine....

You are in a foxhole in the desert. All you have a rifle & some ammunition.  No food.  No water.
50 yards to the east, there's another foxhole with some fella in it.
Exactly halfway between your foxhole & the other foxhole is a pile of food & a big barrel of water.
Every time you try to step out of your foxhole the other fella takes a shot at you with his rifle.

What would you do?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

twirldoggy

Diane Amberg

Wake up...I must be dreaming! ;D ;D ;D

jarhead

Patriot,
For starters that would not be me. Marines do not have fox holes. They have fighting holes. Fox holes are for hiding so you must be talking about Varmit !! (told you I would pay you back Billy)

Varmit

good one jarhead. :P Reminds me of a bit of trivia...did you know that the navy was the first branch of service to implment the "Don't ask Don't tell" policy??  Only then they called it the Maryine Corps. 8)
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

jarhead

Varmit-2
Jarhead-1-but let the games begin !!!!
I figured you would say something about my beloved Corps falling under the Department of the Navy. Then I could come back with ,"yea, the men's dept "
Crap, now some swabbie is gonna be all over me for that little smart ass remark. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk