The REAL Obama's empty rhetoric out of his own mouth and my answers to him

Started by Warph, December 08, 2010, 12:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

The REAL Obama's empty rhetoric out of his own mouth and my answers to him:

"If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress" No eventually you'll make in your pants cuz you didn't stop at a toilet.

Whatever we once were, we're no longer a Christian nation. At least not just. We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, and a Buddhist nation, and a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers,".... B. Hussein Obama
(Well, it was founded that way and ought to stay that way Obumpty)

"Somehow, somewhere along the way, faith stopped being used to bring us together and started being used to drive us apart. It got hijacked. Part of it's because of the so-called leaders of the Christian Right, who've been all too eager to exploit what divides us," .....as if all beliefs are equal? Seems to Obama they are. Doesn't matter what you believe I guess. So a Jew is a Christian is a Moslem is a Buddhist? If all belief is the same then none are worth anything. Faith, real faith drives apart because it weeds out heresy from truth, good from evil, right from wrong. Good has no part with evil and right has no part with wrong.

"I cannot swallow whole the view of Lincoln as the Great Emancipator." ....says the racist guy who wouldn't give a white man credit for anything. Thousands died in the Civil war to free others. Talk politics all you wish but men gave blood for freedom .The blacks of those days gave him great credit as an emancipator and they ought to know , not some Monday morning quarterback.

"I opposed the Defense of Marriage Act in 1996. It should be repealed and I will vote for its repeal on the Senate floor. I will also oppose any proposal to amend the U.S. Constitution to ban gays and lesbians from marrying. " Michelle should be worried about now. But again, this man has no foundation of right and wrong despite saying his church gave him just that.

"I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. " ....just like you were?
Re: Americans: "It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations. " They, them.. those people over there.. who are no part of him..nothing like him at all. As if Americans are zoo animals he views on weekends for fun. "They" those "typical white people" cling to religion. Barry doesn't like that at all.

"My parents shared not only an improbable love, they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation. They would give me an African name, Barack, or blessed, believing that in a tolerant America your name is no barrier to success. "
Yes a love so deep the man was a drunk and a bigamist who left his wife and kid for greener pastures. A man who was NEVER a US citizen and a woman who disliked America enough to move overseas.

"We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK. That's not leadership. That's not going to happen. "
Umm, we don't live for other nations Barack. This is "America" not other nations.We work hard for the right to do just those things. It IS LEADERSHIP to show how it can be done and what can be accomplished through hard work and sacrifice til you make it.

"We worship an awesome God in the Blue States, and we don't like federal agents poking around our libraries in the Red States. We coach Little League in the Blue States and have gay friends in the Red States. "
You divisive little creep.

"What I value most about Pastor Wright is not his day-to-day political advice. He's much more of a sounding board for me to make sure that I am speaking as truthfully about what I believe as possible and that I'm not losing myself in some of the hype and hoopla and stress that's involved in national politics"
Oh yeah.. LOL.

"What Washington needs is adult supervision. " ...yes from a 45 year old kid who is a cynical snot.

"Why can't I just eat my waffle? " ....you have eaten it and now have made waffling a way of life.

"You know, my faith is one that admits some doubt.".... then it isn't faith at all.

"Don't want to pit Red America against Blue America. I want to be President of the United States of America." .... but he sure does enjoy pitting white vs black .

"This notion that's peddled by the religious right - that they are oppressed is not true. Sometimes it's a cynical ploy to move their agenda ahead. The classic example being that somehow secularists are trying to eliminate Christmas, which strikes me as some kind of manufactured controversy." Just as the notion that blacks are oppressed is not true and is a manufactured ploy to create controversy and decension.

"You know, there's a lot of talk in this country about the federal deficit. But I think we should talk more about our empathy deficit - the ability to put ourselves in someone else's shoes; to see the world through the eyes of those who are different from us - the child who's hungry, the steelworker who's been laid-off, the family who lost the entire life they built together when the storm came to town. When you think like this - when you choose to broaden your ambit of concern and empathize with the plight of others, whether they are close friends or distant strangers - it becomes harder not to act; harder not to help."  Oh sure Barack, .. the nation that fed Berlin, china, Africa, Bangladesh and countless others ,the nation that built it's ruthless enemies back up into viable nations, the nation that gives freely 500 Billion in mercy money to other nations, has no idea about Empathy? The nation first to respond to worldwide disaster... You are a 14 karat gold plated Putz.

"Faith doesn't mean that you don't have doubts."..... It means you have NO faith at all frankly.

"When we send our young men and women into harm's way, we have a solemn obligation not to fudge the numbers or shade the truth about why they're going, to care for their families while they're gone, to tend to the soldiers upon their return, and to never ever go to war without enough troops to win the war, secure the peace, and earn the respect of the world." Says the man who voted against every bill to fund the military or abstained altogether.

"People are whupped. I'm whupped. My wife is whupped. Unless it's your job to be curious, who really has the time to sit and ask questions and explore issues?" Well we KNOW your wife done got you "whupped".

Secularists are wrong when they ask believers to leave their religion at the door before entering into the public square. Frederick Douglas, Abraham Lincoln, Williams Jennings Bryant, Dorothy Day, Martin Luther King - indeed, the majority of great reformers in American history - were not only motivated by faith, but repeatedly used religious language to argue for their cause. So to say that men and women should not inject their "personal morality" into public policy debates is a practical absurdity. Our law is by definition a codification of morality, much of it grounded in the Judeo-Christian tradition." Here he contradicts his other statements on religion completely!

"I am not opposed to all wars. I'm opposed to dumb wars" I am opposed to dumb morons who run for office.

"Faith is not just something you have, it's something you do" No, faith is what you have. Doing is an expression of that faith.

"Race is still a powerful force in this country. Any African American candidate, or any Latino candidate, or Asian candidate or woman candidate confronts a higher threshold in establishing himself to the voters ... Are some voters not going to vote for me because I'm African American? Those are the same voters who probably wouldn't vote for me because of my politics" Oh, ok .. so if we don't like your politics it is because we are racist? Excuse you but thats racist thinking. If you think that because I dont like your politics that makes me a racist it really makes you the racist quite frankly.

"Our enemies are fully aware that they can use oil as a weapon against America. And if we don't take this threat as seriously as the bombs they build or the guns they buy, we will be fighting the War on Terror with one hand tied behind our back." Says the man who voted against drilling on shore.. off shore and against nuclear power and any other energy form except for Ethanol..the one he invests in.  Nice obumpty!

" I Think the American people have a generous instinct. They understand that we're a nation of immigrants. But if those folks are going to live in this country, they have to be put on a pathway to citizenship that involves them paying a fine, making sure that they are at the back of the line and not cutting in front of people who applied legally to come into the country." I think they belong in jail and on a transport back home.

" Condoms and potentially microbicides can prevent millions of deaths [from AIDS], they should be made more widely available. I know that there are those who, out of sincere religious conviction, oppose such measures. And with these folks, I must respectfully but unequivocally disagree. I do not accept the notion that those who make mistakes in their lives should be given an effective death sentence. Nor am I willing to stand by and allow those who are entirely innocent -- wives who, because of the culture they live in, often have no power to refuse sex with their husbands, or children who are born with the infection as a consequence of their parent's behavior -- suffer when condoms or other measures would have kept them from harm." Umm... Mr O? condoms are in every wallet in America, you moron

"Like no other illness, AIDS tests our ability to put ourselves in someone else's shoes -- to empathize with the plight of our fellow man. While most would agree that the AIDS orphan or the transfusion victim or the wronged wife contracted the disease through no fault of their own, it has too often been easy for some to point to the unfaithful husband or the promiscuous youth or the gay man and say "This is your fault. You have sinned." I don't think that's a satisfactory response. My faith reminds me that we all are sinners" Yes Obumpty we are all sinners , however, that does not free us of the responsibility of repenting of that sin and changing does it now? Your view is that because we all sinners we need do nothing about it. And, Obumpty, any hardship should remind us of someone elses plight. You suck up.

"We should never forget that God granted us the power to reason so that we would do His work here on Earth - so that we would use science to cure disease, and heal the sick, and save lives." Why do you limit it to science Mr Suck Up? Were you speaking to scientists at the time? What about witch doctors or alchemists you bigot! How dare you leave them out. How about G-d.. he can heal you know, but you don't like him much do you?

"We've come to be consumed by a 24-hour, slash-and-burn, negative ad, bickering, small-minded politics that doesn't move us forward. Sometimes one side is up and the other side is down. But there's no sense that they are coming together in a common-sense, practical, nonideological way to solve the problems that we face." He said after saying that conservative would use his age, his race and etc to harm him and that anyone who disagrees with him hates Black folk.. No prejudice here folks.. nope!

"Our goal is to have a country that's not divided by race. And my impression, as I travel around the country, is that that's the kind of country that most people want, as well, and that we all have prejudice, we all have certain suspicions or stereotypes about people who are different from us, whether it's religious or racial or ethnic, but what I think I found in the American people, I think there's a core decency there, where if they take the time, if they get the time to know individuals, then they want to judge those individuals by their character." In a nation that is only 11% black out of 300 Million people, I don't think race is much of an issue. Why do you ?

"The internet today is an open platform where the demand for websites and services dictates success. You've got barriers to entry that are low and equal for all comers. And it's because the internet is a neutral platform that I can put on this podcast and transmit it over the internet without having to go through some corporate media middleman. I can say what I want without censorship. I don't have to pay a special charge. But the big telephone and cable companies want to change the internet as we know it. They say they want to create high-speed lanes on the internet and strike exclusive contractual arrangements with internet content-providers for access to those high-speed lanes. Those of us who can't pony up the cash for these high-speed connections will be relegated to the slow lanes ... We can't have a situation in which the corporate duopoly dictates the future of the internet and that's why I'm supporting what is called net neutrality." Yes, let's make everything in the world free..free!! No charge for anything. Not food, health care, gas, Heck.. let's have public servants work for free. No pay for politicians!!! You ready for that one Obumpty?

Across America, a constant cross-pollination is occurring, a not entirely orderly but generally peaceful collision among people and cultures. Identities are scrambling, and then cohering in new ways. Beliefs keep slipping through the noose of predictability. Facile expectations and simple explanations are being constantly upended. Spend time actually talking to Americans, and you discover that most evangelicals are more tolerant than the media would have us believe, most secularists more spiritual. Most rich people want the poor to succeed, and most of the poor are both more self-critical and hold higher aspirations than the popular culture allows." Obumpty, do you realize that the bible condemns and forbids cross pollination as "confusion". Yup, it does.

" Tell you a quick story ... we have dinner together, my wife asks my two daughters, seven and four--Malia, "How was your day?" She'll say, "Tell us about it." Four year old, Sasha, "How was your day?" They ask my wife, "How was your day?" Then finally my wife says, "Well, let's ask Daddy how his day was." And, ahh, my four year old will say, "Boring." And my wife will say, "Well, that's not nice, you know, actually people come and listen to Daddy speak." And the two of them fall out of their chairs. They think that's the funniest thing--the notion that somebody would be interested in what their father has to say." Well his daughters are genius level children, that is evident!

"It's not just enough to change the players. We've gotta change the game." if this statement by Marxist Obumpty doesn't worry you then you are too naive. This is a direct call to change the government of the United States. This guy wants to destroy democracy.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk