Government Will Stage False Flag Terror to Discredit Opposition

Started by Teresa, November 18, 2010, 12:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Back in March 3 2009, Savage warned that the government was preparing to "create a crisis along the lines of the Reichstag fire," and that once Obama's contrived image began to collapse as it is now doing, "Rahm Emanuel and his gang will set off a Reichstag fire in this country of some kind," in order to enforce a "military dictatorship".

The fact that people like Beck and Savage are now openly talking about government staged terror is a revealing benchmark in how far we have come from people who broach such subjects being demonized as lunatics to the issue of false flag terror now becoming a central facet of political discourse.

Discussing how the leftists need violence to realize their political agenda, Beck featured a clip that we wrote an article about on Sunday, where former Clintonite and Democrat operative Mark Penn says Obama needs an OKC bombing-style event to regain his popularity.

"Remember, President Clinton reconnected through Oklahoma, right?" said Penn on Chris Matthews' Hardball show on Thursday. "And the president right now seems removed. It wasn't until that speech [after the bombing] that [Clinton] really clicked with the American public. Obama needs a similar" defining moment, according to Penn.

As we have documented, Penn is not the only prominent insider to invoke exploitation of terror as a means of reinvigorating the big government agenda. Back in July, former senior advisor to President Bill Clinton Robert Shapiro wrote in the Financial Times that only an OKC bombing or 9/11 style event could provide Obama with the opportunity to demonstrate that he is a strong leader.

http://www.infowars.com/glenn-beck-says-government-will-stage-false-flag-terror-to-discredit-opposition/
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Patriot

And the great, unwashed masses in America said, "Nah, can't happen in our country!" 

Then again, so did Nimrod & the Babylonian Empire, the Romans, the Egyptians, the Greeks, the British Empire, Czarist Russia, the Soviet Union, etc., etc.

A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
Proverbs 22:3

Go ahead, kiddies, keep watchin' American Idol, playin' internet word games, & keep workin' that iPod, as for me, I'm buyin' more food & ammo!

Great post, Teresa.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Teresa

Quote from: Patriot on November 18, 2010, 01:21:16 PM

Go ahead, kiddies, keep watchin' American Idol, playin' internet word games, & keep workin' that iPod, as for me, I'm buyin' more food & ammo!

Great post, Teresa.

Water ..Patriot.. don't forget a means to sanitize water..
and salt.. can't live without salt.. Those little things like that( and I have a list) that you will definitely need.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on November 18, 2010, 06:18:58 PM
Water ..Patriot.. don't forget a means to sanitize water..
and salt.. can't live without salt.. Those little things like that( and I have a list) that you will definitely need.
i got a question on salt.  Salt loses its flavor after a while.  What do you do to keep it from degredating.  I've bought salt and after a year have to throw it out cause its no good.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Warph

Quote from: srkruzich on November 18, 2010, 06:59:36 PM
i got a question on salt.  Salt loses its flavor after a while.  What do you do to keep it from degredating.  I've bought salt and after a year have to throw it out cause its no good.

Learn to grow your own salt crystals.

http://www.ehow.com/how_3864_grow-salt-crystals.html
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

How about kosher salt, rock salt or plain sea salt...no Iodine.

Varmit

Don't just buy and store food, learn to hunt, garden, scavenge, and for heaven sake learn how to shoot!  All the ammo in the world won't do any good if you can't hit what you're aiming at.  Can food and such is only good for about 2 years.  Medical supplies, bandages and such.  And don't overlook the obivous.  Tampoons work great for bullet holes, Maxi-pads make great dressings for seepings wounds, plus they are cheap to buy and plentiful. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

Pampers make great multi trauma dressings. Use 'em on the ambulance.  A B/P cuff makes a great pressure dressing directly over a wound or as indirect pressure up stream from a bleeder. Two years for canned goods? How long do you expect to hide out?  ;D ;D How about a 10x10 tent, a bunch of large blue tarps, several 5 gal. buckets, a box of very large trash bags and some Mylar emergency blankets .They work great. 

srkruzich

Quote from: Varmit on November 19, 2010, 09:49:33 AM
Don't just buy and store food, learn to hunt, garden, scavenge, and for heaven sake learn how to shoot!  All the ammo in the world won't do any good if you can't hit what you're aiming at.  Can food and such is only good for about 2 years.  Medical supplies, bandages and such.  And don't overlook the obivous.  Tampoons work great for bullet holes, Maxi-pads make great dressings for seepings wounds, plus they are cheap to buy and plentiful. 
i've had canned foods that last longer.  Uhm c-rations used to get them from nabisco years ago when my grandpa worked as a security guard.  if any cans got scratched they would throw them away cause it could mean the death of  a soldier in combat. 
So he would pack them home and we had all kinds of good stuff from peanut butter to fruitcakes to chocolate cakes.

I have used canned food (talking bout metal tins) that were 5+ years old.  As long as the seal isn't broken they are usually safe. 

uhmm i've used canned jars up to 3 or 4 years based on the seal.  but usually only 2 years max on green beans. 

When i had my bugout barrels i made sure to keep about 4 boxs of sanitary pads for treatment of wounds. They make wonderful bandages.  Also kept all meds that i got, combigned like medications in bottles and marked them well so i knew what they were as well as put a pdr in my barrel.  MOST meds are good to use 5 - 10 years instead of the 1 year date they put on prescription bottles.  The govt did a test on its military stock, and determined that the 4 year holding date was too restrictive and found that most meds had at least a 10 year shelf life.

you also can get things like pennecillian from the feed store, as well as other meds that will treat you if you cannot get a hold of pharma meds. 

I buy glucosamine from the feed store for 10 a pound instead of that expensive stuff at the walmart or other stores for people at 30 dollars a pound.

I also have meds for my pets that i ahve saved too, of which one is a good drug to have around. It is prednisone.  It will treat anything from asthma to joint inflamation.  vet meds are no different than the pharma meds.  Just a different color.
I'm not too concerned about pill forms as the body can filter out most impurities that might be in it as long as it isn't directly entered into the blood stream

Use peroxide to produce oxygen if you need it.  You can gargle with it, use it as mouthwash, even put in water to administer extra oxygenation to your blood. 

srkruzich

BTW you also want 2 locations for bugout barrels.  1 year supply at each location, rotate them out so it stays fresh.  That way if something hapeens you don't lose all that you store. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk