How long before this happens here on Veterans Day..

Started by Teresa, November 11, 2010, 10:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

It occurs to me that this kind of bulls$hit isn't new.  

We saw tons of it from know it all student types in the 60's as well.  Now, some of those same braindead knowitalls have positions of political power & social influence & cancerous infection of our public educational system.  

And look at what they have accomplished... global warming frauds, PETA, ELF, an active communist party in America (which btw is a strong supporter of many democrat agenda items), Obummercare, trillions in wasted spending and 'programs' that rarely produce results that justify the expense, judicial activists that both deny and undermine the core values of a civil society as evidenced here daily in posts that highlight so much foolishness.

Seems to me the cost of a good ass whippin (or a headshot) back in the day would have been far less costly than what we ended up with.  

Of course, it may not too late to start.  ;D
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

jerry wagner

Quote from: Patriot on November 12, 2010, 12:23:09 PM
It occurs to me that this kind of bulls$hit isn't new.  

We saw tons of it from know it all student types in the 60's as well.  Now, some of those same braindead knowitalls have positions of political power & social influence & cancerous infection of our public educational system.  

And look at what they have accomplished... global warming frauds, PETA, ELF, an active communist party in America (which btw is a strong supporter of many democrat agenda items), Obummercare, trillions in wasted spending and 'programs' that rarely produce results that justify the expense, judicial activists that both deny and undermine the core values of a civil society as evidenced here daily in posts that highlight so much foolishness.

Seems to me the cost of a good ass whippin (or a headshot) back in the day would have been far less costly than what we ended up with.  

Of course, it may not too late to start.  ;D

You know it should not be surprising to you that many viewed right wing groups as potential terror threats with their constant references to killing those they disagree with.  It would appear you respect the bill of rights even less than those you decry since you would kill those that disagree with you.

twirldoggy

Saying your dead are in hell and our dead are in paradise sounds about the same level as the Wesboro "church".

Varmit

Quote from: jerry wagner on November 12, 2010, 12:14:10 PM
Then I would clap at your court hearing where you were sentenced, for you lowered yourself to their level.  The gross majority do not support their ridiculous protest, but you don't prove your worth by responding with violence.

Its not about proving a persons worth.  It is about common decency.  People (and I use that word loosely) like the protesters and those that support them are nothing more than human boils.  They abuse the rights that REAL men fought for.  If they don't like the fact that America and her allies actually fight for freedom, then like I said, they should return to their own country.  And, sometimes violence is exactly what is called for.

As far as Right-wing terrorists...the only ones who thought of them that way are those on the left.  As for killiing those that disagree you, there have been far more vicitims of left wing groups than those on the right.  By the way, since you brought up the subject, can you name any right-wing terrorist groups??
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

jerry wagner

Quote from: Varmit on November 12, 2010, 01:32:51 PM
Its not about proving a persons worth.  It is about common decency.  People (and I use that word loosely) like the protesters and those that support them are nothing more than human boils.  They abuse the rights that REAL men fought for.  If they don't like the fact that America and her allies actually fight for freedom, then like I said, they should return to their own country.  And, sometimes violence is exactly what is called for.

As far as Right-wing terrorists...the only ones who thought of them that way are those on the left.  As for killiing those that disagree you, there have been far more vicitims of left wing groups than those on the right.  By the way, since you brought up the subject, can you name any right-wing terrorist groups??
I didn't name any right-wing group as a terrorist group, rather I referred to the likelihood of right-wing groups being referred to as potential terrorist threats.

Diane Amberg

Varmit. You are losing me. What and who do you consider a terrorist "group?" Those who threaten only, with lots of hot air, posturing and saber rattling intended to scare and intimidate people, or those who actually follow through with violence, injury, kidnapping and/or death. Depending on how you define it, I could name a bunch of right wing terrorists. ;D They post on here on a regular basis.  ;D  And "common decency?" That sure gets spooned out in small portions, on all sides!  Common decency seems to not have any value any longer. Political anger and hate seem to be the only currency now and I do mean everywhere.

Patriot

Quote from: jerry wagner on November 12, 2010, 12:49:27 PM
You know it should not be surprising to you that many viewed right wing groups as potential terror threats with their constant references to killing those they disagree with.  It would appear you respect the bill of rights even less than those you decry since you would kill those that disagree with you.

1.  Before we discuss respect for the Bill of Rights, let's look at the fundamentals behind the Declaration of Independence & the bloodletting that was necessary to be freed from tyranny...  the tyranny that many on the left embrace in the form of love of government and government intrusion that abridges both the Declaration & Bill of Rights.

2.  I never suggested killing anyone.  Just making their stupidity very uncomfortable.  It would seem I'm not alone in that sentiment.

3.  Terrorists?!?  LOL  Take a look at the peaceful demonstrations of the left, from the SDS in the 60's/70's to the state teat suckers in Greece & France, to the little lefty whiners in London just this week.  Damage to property, assault, personal injury, etc.  Find some significant similar behavior on the right.  Tell you what, you, Diane & Dr. Spock go reason with your left wing kindred.  I'll pass as I've learned that you can't reason with the unreasonable. 

BTW, I'm more than capable of injuring/killing snakes, wildcats, bears and even 2 legged critters that present a clear & present danger to me, my family or even you, jerry.  Only in your case I might delay definitive action to allow you time to reason with them first.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 12, 2010, 02:52:50 PM
... Depending on how you define it, I could name a bunch of right wing terrorists. ;D They post on here on a regular basis.  ;D  

Really?  Since you opened that can of worms, please do name them.  We will all be relieved to know the enemy.

Diane Amberg

I don't need to open worms unless I'm fishing. Lighten up would ya.  ;D  You folks are the ones always talkin' big about bustin' a cap on somebody "one bullet at a time" etc .etc. etc. Ya don't think I take any of that seriously do ya?  If I did then you are you own worst enemies, talkin' trash at each other or about each other or  blah, blah makin' threats to "them" out there, whoever they are. Now here the threats are real and you'd have something to worry about. Already this evening Wilmington has had a shooting, head shot.  Now have fun this evening and play nice. Gotta go to the fire house and help keep the Newark citizens safe.

Varmit

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 12, 2010, 02:52:50 PM
Varmit. You are losing me. What and who do you consider a terrorist "group?" Those who threaten only, with lots of hot air, posturing and saber rattling intended to scare and intimidate people, or those who actually follow through with violence, injury, kidnapping and/or death. Depending on how you define it, I could name a bunch of right wing terrorists. ;D They post on here on a regular basis.  ;D  And "common decency?" That sure gets spooned out in small portions, on all sides!  Common decency seems to not have any value any longer. Political anger and hate seem to be the only currency now and I do mean everywhere.

I think that in order to clearly define a group as terrorists, you first have to look at their ideology, not just their tactics.  Really, its a matter of perspective isn't it?  In my opinion it boils down to what side a person is fighting for.  I mean, you wouldn't label the U.S. Armed forces as a terrorist organization would you?  I mean, they use kidnapping, violence, injury, brutallity, and death to accomplish their goals, does that make them terrorists?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk