Lost water tank

Started by srkruzich, November 05, 2010, 11:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

I had one of my water tanks get knocked off the truck today going up to get gas on 400 between piedmont and severy.  I didn't realize it until i got to the gas station as it was empty and probably the wind caught it and knocked it off.

I looked for it for about an hour and couldn't find it, and as i was standing outside here today talking to someone, i saw a blue truck with a square magnetic sign pass by with my tank in it heading down road 10.
I was hoping that maybe the one who found it would return it.  I need the tank for water hauling.

Thanks
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

srkruzich

No i found out that they were two guys from wichita stocking some guys fish ponds out here.  They stole the tank is what they did.  I mean it took me 5 min to get turned around and hunt for it and it was gone.  They must have been right behind me when it came off.  THen i saw them driving through town but i couldn't catch them. 

:(

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Oh my, that's really a shame. Why would they do that? They must have known it belonged to someone.I just don't understand that sort of thing. Can you follow up by way of the fish pond owner? They have to know who they hired to stock the ponds.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk