Wow! Just when you think its safe to go outside

Started by Patriot, November 10, 2010, 10:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

EAGLE, Colorado — A financial manager for wealthy clients will not face felony charges for a hit-and-run because it could jeopardize his job, prosecutors said Thursday.

Read the entire article here:  http://www.vaildaily.com/article/20101104/NEWS/101109939/1078&ParentProfile=1062

Courtesy of the justice loving libs in Colorado
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Varmit

Victims family ought to just hunt the SOB down and seek their own justice.  With the Balant failure of our justice system, personal justice is all we have left anymore.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

mtcookson

So... any bets on how much longer it will be before no law matters anymore?

Varmit

Question is... what ones actually do matter now?  I mean, honestly if a person is going to break the law then a bunch of words written on paper ain't gonna stop'em.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: mtcookson on November 11, 2010, 02:21:17 PM
So... any bets on how much longer it will be before no law matters anymore?

uhm you know that the police are not required or obligated to protect us. USSCJ ruled that is not their duty.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

mtcookson

I'm talking all laws in general. They don't want to uphold this case, government doesn't want to uphold immigration laws, etc.

Basically what I'm getting at is, how long until I won't get in trouble for stuff like speeding, petty theft, etc. :D

twirldoggy

One big change that I noticed when I was working with the mentally disordered, both adults and children.  The states had for many years had the benevolent attitude that it was the states' responsibility to care for the mentally ill who are frequently abandoned and without social supports.  In the 1990's that changed, and some states no longer provided services that had been in place for decades.  They lied to the public about it, and tried in various ways to cover it up.  Many of the mentally disordered died because of the policies.

So it does not surprise me when you say that the police are not obligated or required to protect us. 

Varmit

Quote from: mtcookson on November 11, 2010, 05:15:40 PM
I'm talking all laws in general. They don't want to uphold this case, government doesn't want to uphold immigration laws, etc.
Basically what I'm getting at is, how long until I won't get in trouble for stuff like speeding, petty theft, etc. :D

Thats not going to happen.  You have to remember what laws are designed to do and who they target the most...control the populace and strengthen the authority of those in "power".  Really, if you think about it, it is nothing more than a psyops technique. 

mtcookson

Quote from: Varmit on November 11, 2010, 09:05:54 PM
Thats not going to happen.  You have to remember what laws are designed to do and who they target the most...control the populace and strengthen the authority of those in "power".  Really, if you think about it, it is nothing more than a psyops technique. 

I don't understand... by not enforcing some of these laws as of late they are losing control and authority. Its more of a case of, someone does something wrong and they challenge the law claiming a worse crime had been committed earlier and the government didn't care. I just feel they are setting them up for some insane and stupid court cases by not enforcing the laws with stupid excuses like in the story.

Varmit

Exactly!!  But look at the laws that they are enforcing (firearms laws, speeding, very petty things like that)...laws designed to control the populace at large.  Its not about going after people like in the story.  I hate to use this anaology but its alot like a shepherd w/his flock of sheep.  If you have one or two sheep that "act up" you slap'em on the wrist a little and go on.  But you focus more on controlling the flock as a whole.  Where it goes, eats, drinks, etc.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk