How long before this happens here on Veterans Day..

Started by Teresa, November 11, 2010, 10:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

By the lefts standards, they would classify our forefathers as terrorists.   
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Varmit I do agree with you on this one. Frankly, I don't see any need for extremism in any direction except for declared wars where there is a defined, declared enemy, a defined right and wrong and an organized dedicated military dealing with the issues, not some self declared vigilante group. I was taking with some young friends last night and I said I was really frustrated with a few of you because you are determined to call me a raving leftist.They laughed and said "YOU? On the left, you've got to be kidding!" And they were all Republicans! Here I am known as what I really am, a moderate independent thinking person who looks into all sides of an issue and gets all the facts before I make up my mind. I'm on the fire company finance committee for just that reason. Here it's considered quite an asset.  Some of you see it as a drawback, somehow evil, and that's a shame. I guess it doesn't matter.Some people like to suck up rumors and half truths and throw half bricks, some don't, some have to have some reason to be angry all the time and they will feed that need anyway they can.That's just the way it is.

Warph

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 13, 2010, 11:36:19 AM
Varmit I do agree with you on this one. Frankly, I don't see any need for extremism in any direction except for declared wars where there is a defined, declared enemy, a defined right and wrong and an organized dedicated military dealing with the issues, not some self declared vigilante group. it is.

Diane.... it seems to me that you cannot grasp the situation with Al-Jihad... this is a declared war against a declared enemy... an organized dedicated military dealing with the issues.  In other words, Diane, we are at WAR.  These little "self declared vigilante groups" as you call them are part of this war.  You have NO conception of what these people are like.  I do. We are NOT dealing with "people" here.  We are dealing with "the lowest form of scum."  We are dealing with a very "SICK" ideology.  In most cases, as strange as it sounds, these clowns want to die so they can get a piece of their ideology.  As General "Stormin' Norman" Schwarzkopf said about the terrorist, 'I believe that forgiving them is God's function.  OUR job is to arrange the meeting.'  So I say.... One AR-15, One 30-round magazine and 30 dirt-bag, anti-British Muslim protesters equals wonderous results with very little noise... Welcome to Paradise, Dudes. 

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Quote from: jerry wagner on November 12, 2010, 08:52:54 AM
Or don't do anything at all and don't reinforce their protest and give them standing.  Or exercise your free speech to respond verbally instead of believing that a physical response is necessary.

That's the problem with you , Jerry.... you wouldn't last two seconds going up against these clowns.  Words ain't going to get it! They would chew you up and spit you out before you knew what happened.

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Quote from: jerry wagner on November 12, 2010, 12:14:10 PM
Then I would clap at your court hearing where you were sentenced, for you lowered yourself to their level.  The gross majority do not support their ridiculous protest, but you don't prove your worth by responding with violence.

Oh my G-D, Jerry.... a statement like that makes one wonder what side you really are on.  Now tell us.... are you really a closet jihadist in camel clothing or a path-finder for the ACLU, Jerry?  Like I said, "words ain't going to get it with this scum."  Varmit has the right prescription when dealing with them!

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk