Traitors Obuma, Clinton giving $900 Million to the PLO

Started by Warph, October 13, 2010, 04:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Quote from Anmar reply #3
Jarhead, no I never said I went to basic training,  it was part of a long post that was supposed to be humorous.  You may recall I mentioned that i was in training for the world cup, i won the lotto, some other BS.  Sorry if humor isn't really something that you understand easily, I'm pretty gullible too.  (but not so gullible that i still vote republican after they screw us all constantly)

Anmar,
Oh yea, I understand humor and I also know when someone tells a big fibber. I believe if you read below you will find on Jan.24, that you told WARPH you went to boot camp.
Then on May 31 you posted your "humorous post" saying you were training for the World Cup . That's a tad over 4 months between the two post so could you explain it so I can "understand it easily" ?
Jarhead

180 General Category / Politics / Re: US Military Defends Bible Verses on Rifles on: January 24, 2010, 03:19:02 am
warph, i was in boot camp!

my drill sargeant told me i'm not allowed to complain!

177 General Category / Politics / Re: The Warph & Redcliffsw Show on: May 31, 2010, 03:40:41 pm
I stopped posting for several reasons, being

1. I got busy with other things, I'm a small business owner and things have been really picking up

2. I did some travelling on a top secret CIA mission

3. Someone said something about trying to teach pigs to sing, I think that was somewhat relevant, however it should be noted that at one point, a large number of people read the politics forum, yet did not post. I often posted for the sake of providing a different point of view other than the right wing extremists and fundamentalists that frequent this forum. As readership has fallen off, there was less incentive for me to post.

4. I've been training for the upcoming world cup

5. I've been appointed as the czar of deregulation, my job is to make the USA the most deregulated country in the world, right above Somalia, because its working so great for them.

6. I don't really have a reason here, but everyone is posting lists, and I can't let people post lists longer than mine, so I have to fluff it up a little bit. Can you believe that Israel attacked a peace convoy in international waters? $10 says that we veto any UN security resolution calling for an investigation.

7. Trying to get into a PhD program.

That is all.

twirldoggy

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on October 28, 2010, 06:11:06 PM
Do any of you realize that Obama has actually reduced the budget deficit?

Really??  How?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

I'd kinda like to know the answer to that one too......................  ???

I love hearing a Democrat screaming about "Bush left us the largest deficit in history".
I always make sure they hear my comment , "Yes, and the Magic Muslim tripled that in his first 30 days".

And now we are hearing that Obama has reduced? REDUCED?? the budget deficit?
hahahahaa~~~ Seriously?? You actually can say that with a straight face?

He has virtually destroyed the US as an economic super-power... devastated the US dollar... and transferred huge sums of wealth from many of us~ to foreigners, unions and the uber-wealthy.
Tax increases start Jan. 1, 2011....Possible mortgage interest and tax deductions, as well as, dependent deductions~~ possibly GONE...
Taxes go up, means more revenue....for them to keep spending...

Just read a piece that reported that "federalizing" private retirement funds; 402k and IRA funds would be diverted to the SS fund...and from there to where ever they want to spend the money....

Uhhh yeah..... He sure has reduced the deficit.   ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Varmit

Hmmm,.....a week and still no answer.  Not suprising really.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Patriot

Quote from: Varmit on November 05, 2010, 05:56:37 AM
Hmmm,.....a week and still no answer.  Not suprising really.

Maybe he/she/it lost his/her/its re-election bid for village forum idiot.   :o
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk