We can only hope this will be true..

Started by Teresa, October 31, 2010, 10:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

A US analyst says some officials in the White House and the administration are considering legal action to remove Barack Obama from presidency.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/147724.html
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Warph

Sounds like a bunch of crap from the Mullahs.... BUT....It wouldn't surprise me a bit to see Obuma step down on his own because his ideology and a multitude of other things aren't working for him and resign his office by August or September, 2012.
This mid-term election will bring Obuma to his knees.  What is this egotistical lame-duck Clown going to do for the next two years now that he finally knows public opinion is against him and he has lost the House... (and possibly the Senate).  It would seem that the Obuma has to choose between one of two models.  The first is the Bill Clinton model.... when Democrats lost majorities in 1994, Clinton moved center... it wasn't a tough move for him.... and worked with Republicans to get legislation passed.... (which I don't see Obuma doing).  The other model is the George W. Bush model..... when Republicans lost their majorities in 2006, Bush dug in and didn't work with Democrats.  As a result, not much got done.  I see Obuma chosing this model because I don't think he cares a flip about being re-elected.

....Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

twirldoggy

If he should resign, does he keep the financial benefits, ie retirement pay etc.   I am wondering if he will continue on his quest of destroying the sovereinty of this nation.  Is he just a figure head or does he really care about his agenda.  

greatguns

jerry wagner

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

Nixon got to keep his pension when he quit, the other benefits and who else would get what I don't know. It may have all changed since Nixon.

twirldoggy

Oh yes I do remember that Diane.   Later he was even pardoned by Ford.  We will survive Obama, but we may not survive those that want to destroy our sovereinty.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk