Happy Halloween Ya'll

Started by kshillbillys, October 31, 2010, 09:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Jarhead, I thought you would come trick or treating at my house last night...I even had bunches of candy for ya! Robert says since trick or treating is over here in Longton, you can take your mask off now!!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

jarhead

Jen,
You tell Big'n that he just bought himself a whole can of Kansas whup ass !!!!

Sarge

HAW!!! Alligator mouth and canary ass.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

kshillbillys

jarhead

Don't need to bring on the whup'n. Y'all should have seen Big'n this afternoon. A lady bug landed on his neck---what a rodeo !! First he let out a big squall then commenced to whacking the crap out of himself. He ended up on the ground, on his back, spinning around in a circle. Reminded me of Curly on The Three Stooges. What a sight !! If he denies it just ask Jennifer. She witnessed it.
And for you Sarge---why do you lock the door at the water plant after you run your mouth ?? You scaredy cat . Teresa told me you were a wussie

kshillbillys

It was no lady bug. It was a tarantula about a foot in diameter and weighing about 7 pounds. While you ran to the house to grab a shot gun to kill it, I calmly took it off my neck and crushed it with my bare hands. I could see the fear in your eyes as you came back onto the porch, clutching the gun in both hands. I'm glad I was there to calmly talk you down. Now I can see what kind of big fibber you are...---Robert

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk