Remember when you go to the polls next week.

Started by frawin, October 27, 2010, 01:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Nobody can tell it better than Maxine

Let me get this straight . . .
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't,
Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents to administer the plan, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it,
signed by a President who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any "benefits" take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke.
What the hell could possibly go wrong?

Diane Amberg

Perhaps the good people of Kansas should set a good example and lose weight and stop smoking.

Jane

Diane,
Dont' worry about Kansas being overweight, from your picture it appears Delaware people are a liittle pudgy. 

Diane Amberg

Definitely! ;D ;D ;D But I'm 30 pounds less than that photo now. Still have a long way to go though.

jarhead

Holy crap !!! How much does the photo weigh ?? And here I thought Sarge had some "fishing stories ".

kshillbillys

LMAO! Jar you kill me sometimes! 30 pound photo that was taken with a wide angle landscaping camera! You don't even want to see the aerial photo!---KSH
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

greatguns

I live in Kansas and I'm a llittle pudgy and I smoke.  Probaly neither will change, but thank God I'm not ate up with the nasty!  And when I go to the polls next week I will vote as I damn well want.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk