Something I Would Like To Do -------- Again

Started by Wilma, October 23, 2010, 05:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Wade in a creek and try to catch tadpoles.  I say try because I cannot remember ever catching one.

painted

Walk along the shore line at the beach...again...again.

sixdogsmom

Wilma, my tadpole catching days were illicit and that made them that much the better. My mother rightly, had forbidden us to wade or play in the drainage ditches of our neighborhood. The entire area relied on outhouses and there was a lot of danger in the surface water that collected in the many enticing homes of tadpoles and such on my way to and from school. But play in them I did, and yes I collected my share of tadpoles and some in fact grew into amazing toads. Many of my friends were victims of staph infection due to shallow wells and the disposal situation. I have often thought I would like to catch some tadpoles again just to track their progress into amphibeons.  :D
Edie

Diane Amberg

Me too! We raised 'em  most every rear as kids from a little pond near by and the school I taught in had a  slow moving stream at the foot of the playground, so we always raised a bunch in the aquarium every spring. Good memories. Thanks!
   I'd like to go back to Scotland and do more research on my mom's family tree. We visited one of the castles the Boyds owned but there are a couple of others, just ruins I think ,that I'd love to find.

Roma Jean Turner

I would like to climb the pyramid at Chechenitza,Mexico (spelled wrong sorry) again.  Last I heard it is being restored and is closed.

Teresa

To once again play my clarinet in the college symphony..and sing in the 20 person ensemble I belonged to. I loved my music.. still do.. but there is something about being a part of something that can have the sounds and harmony of all of it  coming together that I just love.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Sarge

I would love to once again play with Pete, my pet praying mantis. He could do tricks. I had big plans for me and Pete, but Teresa stomped on him and killed him.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

jarhead

To once again go fishing with that stupid praying mantis Teresa gave me, for fish bait. Caught a nice bullhead !!!

Diane Amberg

Diane Amberg

Roma,  Chitzen itza...I don't know why I can spell it. I enjoyed it and the whole area but was chicken to try to climb it.You're a better person than I! I wonder what is being done to it.There wasn't much left of the back as it was.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk