Obama 52 yr old 1/2 brother marries a 19 yr old..

Started by Teresa, October 19, 2010, 08:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I sure hope he got another box for his closet sized dwelling in Kenya....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obamas-half-brother-in-kenya-says-he-married-teen/

NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — President Barack Obama's polygamist half brother in Kenya has married a woman who is more than 30 years younger than him.

The 19-year-old's mother told The Associated Press on Friday she is furious that her daughter quit high school and married the 52-year-old.

Mary Aoko Ouma says her daughter tried to marry Malik Obama two years ago, but the mother says she wouldn't give permission.

Malik Obama, who is Muslim, has two other wives. Polygamy is legal in Kenya if it falls under religious or cultural traditions.

In an interview broadcast by Kenya's NTV that was filmed without his knowledge, Malik Obama says he married the 19-year-old but didn't say when.

BHO must be so proud....I wonder if he sent a gift.... :P
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Varmit

Hmmm...52 yr. old marrying a 19 yr. old....from a guys point of view I have to ask...Whats downside to this?? ;)
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

Quote from: Varmit on October 20, 2010, 12:57:20 PM
Hmmm...52 yr. old marrying a 19 yr. old....from a guys point of view I have to ask...Whats downside to this?? ;)

srkruzich

Quote from: Varmit on October 20, 2010, 12:57:20 PM

Putting up with the crap teenagers play all the time.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jarhead

Quote from Varmit
Hmmm...52 yr. old marrying a 19 yr. old....from a guys point of view I have to ask...Whats downside to this??

Have a 19 year old wife to go along with 3 or 4 more wives ?? Well Mr. Varmit, I can see you are still a "pup" ;D with that point of view. Wait another 20 years and see if you still feel the same.:)

srkruzich

Quote from: jarhead on October 21, 2010, 09:01:43 AM
Quote from Varmit
Hmmm...52 yr. old marrying a 19 yr. old....from a guys point of view I have to ask...Whats downside to this??

Have a 19 year old wife to go along with 3 or 4 more wives ?? Well Mr. Varmit, I can see you are still a "pup" ;D with that point of view. Wait another 20 years and see if you still feel the same.:)

Good lord, more than one wife, requires a mental condition.   One gives you enough crap to put up with.

jarhead

Steve,
You just bought  yourself a whole can of whup ass when Teresa and other wives read that. RIP my friend !!!

Teresa

Quote from: jarhead on October 21, 2010, 10:21:02 AM
Steve,
You just bought  yourself a whole can of whup ass when Teresa and other wives read that. RIP my friend !!!

And you'll be first in line oh Mighty Marine Turd Stirrer..... YOU started it!!
Quote from: jarhead on October 21, 2010, 09:01:43 AM
Wait another 20 years and see if you still feel the same.:)

What????
Explain yourself!

srkruzich

Quote from: jarhead on October 21, 2010, 10:21:02 AM
Steve,
LOL yeah i know, but i suspect it wouldn't be near as bad as the last two wives i had were......  Theres a reason for divorce you know :D

jarhead

Teresa,
I'm just saying ol Sarge says when you get to be 62 years of age it would be hard  ( maybe instead of "hard" I should say difficult ) to "keep up" with several wives and one of them a young'n. As I'm not that old I will see if ol Sarge will clarify what he meant.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk