Question

Started by Judy Harder, October 13, 2010, 04:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

Have I missed the notice of the flu vaccine being in the county and available at the county nurses or doctor's office?

I did see the discussion on who gets the shots. But, I don't remember reading about it in the news and must admit my brain is tired and getting use to new glasses (aw, who am I kidding! Just plain haven't wanted to call anyone.

Get faster response from you all.
maybe Kandy or Jane are reading this..
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Sarge

Hey Judy, My Dad said that he got his flu shot from the county health nurse so they have it available.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

Janet Harrington

Judy, I got mine last week at the drive-thru flu shot clinic.  It was fun.  Anyway, they do have them available.  You might call the health office and see if maybe they are going to bring some to Longton on a certain day. 

Judy Harder

Thanks Sarge and Janet, I knew someone would respond to this. I intend to go to nurse today.
For once, I don't have anything that I have to do except maybe go to the Richard Kiser Jam session
tonight (at our senior center about 6:30) and then come home and watch the rest of the game.

What game you ask? You must not be from Kansas if you must ask that. LOL...... KU and K-State.
Hope it is a decent game.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk