FITZGIBBONS, John "Truman" - b. September 11, 1918 - d. October 2, 2010

Started by patyrn, October 06, 2010, 09:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

I don't know who Don Tharp is, but he is the Elk County host of the site that Dan posted.  His e-mail address is:  detict@cox.net.  He may be able to help you add some names.  I noticed that Richard Rankin's name was on the list, and he passed away not long ago, so someone must be able to update and keep lists current. 

frawin

Bonnie, go to http://ksgennet.org/ks/ek/cem/cemetery.html

it has the form and where to e-mail it to add names.
Bonnie if you ahve any problem doing this let me know and I can help.
Frank

Bonnie M.

Thanks so much, Frank.  I'll give it a try!  It's amazing what we can find out from our friends!

Thanks again.
Bonnie

Bonnie M.

I tried it, and it worked.  I submitted the form for Mother.  I wish I had the information for others who aren't on the list.  Maybe I can find something showing that information.  Thanks again.  I see on the list that there are some recent deaths included, so, obviously, "others" have known about this web-site, that's a "good thing!"
Bonnie

frawin

Bonnie, if you send me names and approximate dates of death and where or what paper the Obituary might be in, I will look up the Obitiaries in the paper the next time I go to Topeka to do Genealogy research. Hope you and Bob are doing great.
Frank

Bonnie M.

Bonnie

frawin

Bonnie, did you notice that you can also post the Obituary on the Cemetery listings. That really helps when someone is doing genealogy research.

Bonnie M.

No, I didn't see that.  I have checked back on the obituaries posted on the Forum, and this is most helpful!
Bonnie

frawin

Bonnie, on the listings where the name is Blue, click on the name and it will pull up the Obituary.

Ole Granny

Found my great grandfather's sister and husband and My uncle's first wife.  Thanks.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk