Roma Jean ~~Surgery

Started by Teresa, October 08, 2010, 03:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Roma called me this morning .. left a message as I have been doing massages most  all day...
She went into surgery this morning... They were going to remove the upper lobe off her right lung. All the scans up to this have been negative ..but she thought this might be cancerous.. If it is.. it is in stage 1.. She wanted everyone to know that she loves ya and will get back on the forum as soon as her fingers are able to type.. LOL

Update on Roma..

Roma is out of surgery and the doctor is encouraged with what he saw. They did take the upper right lobe and she will be in the hospital for 12-14 days. The pathology report will give the details of whether it was cancerous or not. It may not be in until Monday before we know anything at all..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Oh man.  Roma Jean, prayers are being sent to God on high for your quick healing.  To lose part of your lung is pretty traumatic.  Please get well quickly.

Mom70x7

Many prayers for a speedy and peaceful recovery.

W. Gray

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Ms Bear

Will keep you in my prayers.  God Bless You.  Wish we could do more but will be thinking of you.

Clubine Ranch

Prayers for a complete and speedy recovery. Barbara

Marcia Moore

Prayers from here, too.  Get well quick, Roma Jean.

debid

I hope everything is OK and Roma Jean recovers quickly.  I am looking forward to getting to know Roma Jean so I want her to hurry up and get well.   ;D

greatguns

Roma Jean you are in my prayers.

Ole Granny

Roma Jean,

Thinking of you and prayers will continue.  Keep up your spirit.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk