Call Me Senator...

Started by Teresa, October 31, 2010, 10:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

A great new political video hit the air and Internet the other day...... :)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Barbara Boxer---------What a waste of fresh air!!! 
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Varmit

That 'bout killed me when they brought in the indian!  Do you suppose Boxer could be arrested for theft of oxygen?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

I know we often have differences, but that was hilarious. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Warph

Great Vid, Teresa... Boxer is a piece of work.  You look at what happens in the State of California with untethered liberalism.  Everybody in that state in charge now is a Democrat.  It's no longer the Andreas Fault, it's the Boxer/Brown "fault."  This is what happens when you elect lawyers like Jerry Brown.  My buddy Shakespeare said, "first, kill all the lawyers."  I've been doing some thinking, I think we could get away with it because if you kill all of them, at our murder trial, we wouldn't have adequate representation.  Case dismissed!
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk