THIS MAY BE ONE OF THE BEST SPEECHES FOR THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

Started by frawin, October 05, 2010, 06:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

I remember when this happened, it was in Luby's Cafeteria, in Killeen Texas, October 16,1991, the nut killed 23, wounded 20 and then committed suicide.

THIS WOMAN IS THE CHIROPRACTOR WHO WON ELECTION TO THE TEXAS LEGISLATURE AND INTRODUCED AND PASSED THE CONCEALED HANDGUN LAW.
Texas  girl, Judy Dorsett Tyler, had the encroachment on her second amendment rights so graphically illustrated.  The honorable senator from  New York , Chuck Schumer, was getting a little uncomfortable in his chair.  The room was absolutely dead quiet throughout her testimony and the gun banners (meaning Senators who want to BAN citizens' ownership of all guns) absolutely speechless as this little Texas gal chews them up and spits them out. She knows what the 2nd amendment is really all about.  Watch it.

Dee Gee

I remember when this happened also, our daughter and her family had just left their for Germany.  We had eaten there when we down to see her
This young lady does seems to understand that sometimes you have to able to defend yourself, even if it is a assault weapon.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Teresa

That video had a huge positive impact on gun ownership. The views on it were mega billion.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

srkruzich

not too awful long after that happened i was at a restaurant in marietta ga when a guy came in after his girlfriend and pointing a gun at everyone and her screaming at the top of his lungs at her.  My gun was out in the car but the guy in the table next to me had his on him and dropped his ass right where he stood.  He got arrested for having it in the restaurant at that time it was illegal to bring into a public place even with a ccw.  The whole place was packed with lunch crowd, lots of professional people and everyone chipped in a 100 or so to his lawyer to get him out. 

I think the owner paid his bail and the rest of the money went to legal defense. 

Eventually the law was changed and now you can carry into buisness's that do not serve alchohol.

Whats funny now is when my uncle has to go to the courthouse for something he walks in pulls his .357 and 9mm out and lays it on the table and tells them to lock it in the lock box there.  walks through.  You should see the rent a cops sweat when he does that.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Teresa

Love it...  :)
A while back I was attending a female function with some people I had never met.  (Amazingly it wasn't gun related nor Shrine related). We were all out to dinner and of course introductions were being done. As we were eating.. a woman there ask what my employment was. I told her I was a Massage Therapist and after talking about that.. I told her my other employment.. Covering shooting sports for the Outdoor Channel... doing lots of work for 2nd amendment rights-- Helping get Conceal Carry classes organized.. etc.
She didn't say much.. ( I knew immediately where she stood and was just silent)  Then shortly after that Mark and  Derek's business came up. Hardware and Guns..
She finally said.." Well, I certainly hope you left your "Businesses"  behind tonight at this function"..
I looked directly at here and said..." Well, you better hope I didn't." she looked kinda surprised and I said " If someone busts in here ready to do you bodily harm.. I'm probably your only prayer of you not leaving here in a body bag".

She never mentioned anything to me about anything the rest of the evening.. LOL 
One woman winked and smiled at me though when I said it.

She would have croaked if she knew I was carrying my Ruger on my body.. and had a backup in my purse..  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk