I was thinking that too ...

Started by redcliffsw, October 01, 2010, 06:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

-Thomas Sowell

Random thoughts on the passing scene:

* Before becoming a perfectionist, you might think about the fact that the human race has survived for thousands of years without being anywhere close to perfection.

* I would vote against anyone who plays the race card. Race and politics have been an explosive mixture in countries around the world.

* If you were to make a lineup of the all-time best New York Yankees at each position, three of the four infield positions would be filled by those currently playing – Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez and Robinson Cano. Mark Teixeira would be in the running at first base, except for the great Lou Gehrig.

* If polygamists were not allowed to redefine marriage to suit themselves, why should homosexuals be allowed to?

* Although Tiger Woods' behavior that led to his divorce does him no credit, it is a credit to him that he cared enough about his family that losing them ruined his performance in golf. If he gets married again, I suspect that he will not repeat what he did.

* In a sense, politicians don't know what they are talking about. But, in another sense, they know exactly what they are talking about. They may not have a clue about the issue they are discussing and yet be experts on how to get you to think they know.

(Column continues below)
http://www.wnd.com/index.php/index.php?pageId=209137

Judy Harder

* In a sense, politicians don't know what they are talking about. But, in another sense, they know exactly what they are talking about. They may not have a clue about the issue they are discussing and yet be experts on how to get you to think they know.

Right! Just ask them!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

Who is wringing their hands over Hiroshima? I don't think I've ever met one. I know some very old men who still hate the Japanese.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk