HAPPY BIRTHDAY "OLE GRANNY"

Started by frawin, September 28, 2010, 04:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roma Jean Turner

Hope you had a great day.  Happy BIrthday.

sixdogsmom

Edie

Ole Granny

Thanks everyone.  Had a very great day. Perfect weather.  Grandson and I worked in the yard.  Put out the Halloween decorations.  He was such a help as the decorations are in the garage attic type room.  Climbing the stairs and hauling the stuff down is a chore in itself.  He made it enjoyable. and is good at arranging and decorating.  Many phone calls during the day with birthday wishes.

Daughters and I are planning a Sushi night out this coming weekend.  This past weekend had too much going on.  Son-in-law is a Wichita Wagon Master which had the Chili Cook-Off Saturday.  Air Show at McConnel too.

Myrna and Frank,  I had planned on coming down this past weekend but had a birthday party for a great grandchild that had to be changed to this past weekend.  Mikey's dad is in the National Guard and his weekend was changed so everything else changed.  Could not miss the first birthday party.  Maybe we can try for the Elk Falls Outhouse weekend.  Are you going to that?

Sounds like everyone had a good time at the Elk River Festival.  Enjoyed the pictures. 

Anyway, thanks for the good wishes.   The 67 did not hurt too much.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Ms Bear

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, I was on vacation and didn't sign in while I was gone.  I hope you birthday was as good as my vacation.

Ole Granny

Thank you.  Glad you had a great vacation.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk