1953 Pictures - Bertie Wisner

Started by Mom70x7, October 05, 2010, 08:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Mom, I think your Grandparents lived in the Middle of the block, next to the alley, there was a house next to them on the West on the corner.
Your GreatGrandmother did live on the Southwest Corner. I maybe wrong about Don and Leah living where your GreatGrandmother lived, they may have put a double wide just North of your GreatGrandmother's house. I will be with their son in a week or two, I will ask him.

patyrn

I think Bertie and Leslie lived on the corner facing the elementary school playground, and the Jacksons later put a modular home  in between their house and Grandma Wisner's.

frawin

Karen, I think you maybe correct. I know that Bertie and Leslie's house faced the North towards the school ground. I think I have an old plat that shows who lived where in the 50s if I can find it.

frawin

Mom, in looking back, Don and Leah didn't move to town until 15 years+ after your GreatGrandmother had passed away, and Myrna is pretty sure they put a modular home just North of Grandma Wisner. Don and Leah were Myrna's neighbors in the country and their son went thru grade school at Upper PawPrw and High School at Severy with Myrna. I guess my memory is slipping some.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk