Another New Cell Phone Tower in Elk County

Started by Marcia Moore, September 18, 2010, 03:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

greatguns

I don't know what kind of money these people make,but it SURE ISN'T ENOUGH!!! :o :o :o

srkruzich

I would love the money they make.   They make around 295.00 a hour.
I would climb a tower for that kind of money if i could physically do it.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

I want the monthly rent they are paying the land owner to have it there! ;)

Marcia Moore

The tower builders made it to 360 ft. yesterday and last night the tower had a red light on the top of it for the first time.  The tower is a mile south of our house so we could see the red light from our back yard.  Don't know how many days it will take them to finish hooking up everything on the tower and getting it running.

Teresa

They couldn't pay me enough to do it.. I hate being high in the air..

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

greatguns

I'm with you Diane.  I would prefer my income to come from having a tower on my land. ;D

jarhead

Teresa,
You sissy girl---I remember the time---WW-II it was ---ol Sarge was a P-51 Mustang pilot---flew me behind enemy lines at Iwo Jima---I bailed out at 2,000 feet---chute failed to open---landed atop a flag pole on Mount Suribachi--ol Sarge thought it was funny as hell---said I looked like an
X- large angel on a Christmas tree---I failed to see the humor---I thought it was a real pain in the arse---nope I wasn't scared of heights !!!
Honest Ron

Janet Harrington

Now, jarhead, me thinks you might be fibbing just a little.  Old Sarge ain't quite that old to have been in WWII.  LOL

jarhead

Janet,
That really hurts my feelers, you questioning my honesty. ol Sarge lied about his age---just like he lies about catching more fish than  me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk