Can Muslims Be Good Americans

Started by Judy Harder, September 13, 2010, 01:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Since you support Muslims, I can understand your desire to want us to think
we share the same system as you have a view of a "one world and one religion". 
That's not what ourfounding fathers had in mind nor did they establish this coiuntry
to accept and embrace Sharia.  Teddy Kennedy and his clan had not even set foot upon
this country until much later and so I can't see any reason to choose the modernistic
Kennedy thought over our true heritage.

Demosthenes

I must agree with srkruzich, that at its core the Muslim religion was in founded as a totalitarian religious organization.
For a little background on its founder I recommend checking out this link
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/History.htm

While I do argue in favor of Muslims being able to become good Americans, I must also accept that it was founded on the ideals of one man who could not accept the ideals of others.  That said I also must included the following.

The First Amendment
The Constitution of the United States of America
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof:
While those who did come to this great land originally to worship the Lord as they wished.  Our founding fathers made so all peoples could practice their beliefs under the tree of liberty that the founders planted for all Americans to bask in its shade and taste of its sweet fruit.

Anmar

Quote from: redcliffsw on October 01, 2010, 09:34:35 AM
I can understand your desire to want us to think we share the same system as you have a view of a "one world and one religion". 

Its funny you say that.  I don't believe what you are saying I believe.  How about you stick to talking about what you think instead of pretending to know what everyone else believes. 

The funny part is the following.  I've been quiet because I've been reading up on Sharia and Islam.  Everyone here rails on Sharia but do any of you actually know what it is?  During my readings, I came across quotes that pertain to what you're saying.

Quote"Unto every one of you have We appointed a [different] law and way of life. And if God had so willed, He could surely have made you all one single community: but [He willed it otherwise] in order to test you by means of what He has vouchsafed unto you ..." [Qur'an 5:48]

Quote"O people! Behold, we have created you from a male and a female and have made you into nations and tribes to that you might come to know one another. Verily, the noblest of you in the sight of God is the one who is most deeply conscious of Him. Behold, God is all-knowing, all-aware." [Qur'an 49:13]

"The chief source of problems is solutions"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk