PARKER, Mary Eileen (Marsala) - b. August 24, 1937 - d. August 31, 2010

Started by patyrn, August 31, 2010, 09:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Mary Parker, sister of Barbara Clubine of Moline, passed away today.  An obituary will be posted when available.  Please keep this family in your prayers.  

flo

I have also asked for prayers for Barbara and her family in the coffee shop.  
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Clubine Ranch

Mary Eileen (Marsala) Parker passed from this earth quietly on August 31, 2010.  She was born in Chicago, Illinois on August 24, 1937 to John J. and Maria C. (Ryba) Marsala.

After moving to Yukon, Oklahoma in 1942, Mary graduated from Yukon High School in 1955.  In 1956, she married Gus Padgett, and to this union four children were born: Steve, Rick, Cathy & Greg.  Mary worked for Hartford Insurance for 11 years as a switchboard operator and in the accounting department.  She also enjoyed working in the food service business for a number of years at Dolly's, Del Gados, and Holiday Inn restaurants in Oklahoma City.  In October 1981, Mary wed Richard Parker.  They resided in South Oklahoma City until moving to Sandy Beach at Lake Texoma in 1988.  Mary was a member of the Holy Cross Altar Society as well as a volunteer Pink Lady in the Gift Shop at Integris Marshall County Medical Center in Madill, Oklahoma.

Mary is survived by her son, Greg Padgett; daughter and son-in-law, Catherine Padgett & Steve Phelps of Kingston, Oklahoma; brothers, John Marsala and Bob Marsala; sisters, Paula Hartmeier, Audrey Perkovich, Helen Burns and Barbara Clubine; as well as many grandkids, great-grandkids, nieces and nephews.  She was preceded in death by her grandparents; parents; husbands, Gus Padgett and Richard Parker; sons, Steve and Rick Padgett; brothers, Michael and James Marsala; sister, Evelyn; sister-in-law, Eloise Marsala; and grandson, Aaron Padgett.  

Services will be held at Holy Cross Catholic Church, Madill, Oklahoma, at 10:00 a.m., Saturday, September 4, 2010.  Graveside services at Yukon Cemetery, Yukon, Oklahoma, will be at 10:00 a.m., Tuesday, September 7, 2010.

frawin

Barbara, we want you to know how sorry we are to hear that your sister passed away. I know this is a difficult time for you and your family, but I am equally sure you have many fond memories to help you through it.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Frank and Myrna Winn

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk