Started by admin, December 07, 2004, 09:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtcookson

do i get a cookie?!? :D

Score: 100%
Avg Error: 0 Miles
Time: 202 seconds

Janet Harrington

No.  You don't get a cookie, but we might call you names like smart XXs or nerd or something.  We will think of something.

mtcookson

jpbill

Well, I didn't due to bad for an old guy.

Score= 92

Avg. error= 6 miles

355 sec.

Teresa

Hey.. you are pretty smart...
((((For an OLD GUY , that is)))  *winking*
I know you are a  very special guy.. one who is what 'real friend' defines.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Dee Gee

Catching up on the past posts I came across this so I thought I would try it, and I scored.
94% accurate with a 7 mile error in 311 seconds with 47 out 50 perfect.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

MarineMom

86% 19 miles 410 seconds
(but thats 'cos I had to answer the door and I could not see a pause button--thats my story and I am sticking with it ;D )

Teresa

Thank  you so much Dee Gee for bringing one of the old posts back to life.

It is nice to do that sometimes as some of the new members find things that they didn't know was there and a lot of the old memebrs forgot about it and like to read it or participate in it again.
;D haha
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

LisaT

98% 3 miles 181 secs
Weeeeee! The only reason I did that so quick is because of playing the map pieces on jigzone.com puzzles. LOL

Wilma

86%   26 mi.  330 sec.

I will admit I went back and checked everybody else's scores before I decided to post mine.  For an old woman who has been out of school for almost 60 years, I didn't do too bad.  I used to do a United States jig saw puzzle, too, so know them pretty well.  My problem is the far northeast.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk