“Toward the White Republic”

Started by redcliffsw, September 05, 2010, 05:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Interesting.......

Some time in the second half of the 1990s, a terminological change occurred in the racially conscious community.

Many who previously identified themselves as White Power advocates, segregationists, separatists, supremacists, survivalists, neo-Confederates, biological realists, etc. started calling themselves "white nationalists."

At the time (and I didn't know much about these things then), I thought this reflected a changing political consciousness.

For what began after 1945 as a "movement" to maintain the integrity of America's racial character and prevent alien races from intruding into its various "life worlds" had, by the 1990s, ceased to be a realistic project — 30 years of Third-World immigration, "civil rights" legislation, and various measures imposed by the federal government to subordinate white interests to those of nonwhites had irrevocably transformed the American people so that it was increasingly difficult to characterize them as even a majority-white population.

As a consequence, "white advocates" in the late 1990s started making traditional nationalist claims for secession and self-determination because the United States, in their eyes, had become a threat to their people.

read more:

http://www.toqonline.com/2009/08/toward-the-white-republic/

Varmit

Oh my God...that is quite possibily the most worthless piece of written word I have ever had the displeasure of reading.  I deeply regret having lost the ten minutes of my life, minutes I will never get back, that it took to read that. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk